Shite en France

DSdriver

First pap a Galaxy shaped thing with nice* woodgrain fablon detailing

8d47821b7a49e7b6e3a43a481c918798.jpg

Anyone recognise the location?

Next, excellent fast food outlet

6a32ea3f7b87420e6937f68a48706060.jpg

Further south, anyone seen it on their travels ?

And this is where we are staying

cbf5da4f39e77007dbd65c565bfe7845.jpg

Alfas and a rusty tin roof - holiday heaven

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

La Roche Barnard? If so, there was a huge stash of shite down near the sea front last time I was there

Well done that man. i wasn't sure what it was but realised it was plutonium grade shite. I did see an XM estate and various others but had my arms full of shopping and couldn't get my camera out in time. I was horrified by the amount of brit cars in the car park.

We were following a rather nice Renault 25 (booted version) in executive black and an interior which was a symphony of blue velour. It suddenly drifted off the road and appeared to run down the side of a stone wall. He didn't stop but made a left turn half a mile along the road and as we passed there was no visible damage to panels. Phew.

We were following a rather nice Renault 25 (booted version) in executive black and an interior which was a symphony of blue velour. It suddenly drifted off the road and appeared to run down the side of a stone wall. He didn't stop but made a left turn half a mile along the road and as we passed there was no visible damage to panels. Phew.

Renault 25 with a boot? I thought that was a one-off presidential limo!