Welcome to Autoshite

Welcome to Autoshite, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Autoshite by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Zel's Motoring Adventures...Lada, Citroen, Saab, Sinclair, AC Model 70 - AC Variomatic Test Successful

• Please log in to reply
270 replies to this topic

#271 OFFLINE   Zelandeth

Zelandeth

• Full Members
  • 792 posts
  • 9 thanks
  • LocationMilton Keynes

Posted Yesterday, 10:09 AM

Glad to report that as of this morning the Activa has once again got fully functioning air conditioning.

IMG_20180421_104206.jpg

I've also mostly got the new software configuration set up on my web server. Hopefully will get that back online this weekend at some point.

Evening edit:

Given that it's just coming up on six months I've had the Activa it's time for her routine service. Fresh oil and filter being the main part of that (it's not the least accessible filter I've had to get at, but it's not a million miles off)...

IMG_20180421_172142.jpg

...While the oil was draining I topped off the windscreen washers, checked the coolant, tyre pressures and did a bit of a walk round looking for anything amiss. Total findings: one duff number plate bulb which I had a spare for on hand.

Noticed when idling the engine to circulate the new oil before the final level check that the throttle cable had quite a bit of slack so adjusted that. LHM level was checked, then pronounced the job done.

Here's to another uneventful six months hopefully!

Current fleet: 1989 Saab 900i Auto.  1996 Citroen Xantia 2.0T Activa.  1993 Lada Riva 1.5EFi Estate.  1975 AC Model 70.  1985 Sinclair C5.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users