Pug van

paulplom

Could it be he's posted the eBay link as a "cor, look at this beauty"? Can't see if he's put any text with it.

Doesn't seem up to the levels of Nigerian scams...

No, but it appears as if his mate has posted it as his van. 

I can't see the original post, so it could all be a misunderstanding. I PM'd paulplom to clear it up and he logged off. 

I PM'd paulplom to clear it up and he logged off.

Re: paulplom

He did say he was in traffic at the time. He's a plumber. I'm sure he'll be back on later when the U-bends are dealt with.

I bought the ex-ruffgeezer 306 cabby from him on here. Sound as a pound.

Odd what his mate is up to.

I had the same when selling the RS

Someone got in touch with me asking for details,pics ect then proceeded to slap it up for sale as His car on various facebook groups...

With the car being fairly rare a few friends got in touch with me

When I asked him about his shenanigans he deleted his profile and disappeared..

Never did find out why

The only thing I'd really question is posting a new thread and using the phone so intensively while driving. I imagine it was grid-lock, handbrake on engine off style traffic to get a thread posted with a photo uploaded.

But then that's just me possibly fretting too much about six points and a week's wages!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

The only thing I'd really question is posting a new thread and using the phone so intensively while driving. I imagine it was grid-lock, handbrake on engine off style traffic to get a thread posted with a photo uploaded.

But then that's just me possibly fretting too much about six points and a week's wages!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Posted using Tapatalk.

Two buttons to screenshot, into Tapatalk, new post, add the picture from your gallery, done. Probably 20 seconds, you could do it sat at the traffic lights.