Peugeot 405 GTX. Au revoir.

stillOrange

She does look as if she's trying to restrain from outright laughter - she knows you're in for one!

WTF is that in the cup!!!! I do hope that is not supposed to be a decent cuppa! - I miss 'proper' tea like nothing else - please tell me those have not gone the way of our economy, employment status, empire, yoof etc.. etc...

What the hell is that in the mug?! Bloomin' foreigners, coming here, not having a clue how to make a proper brew...

That is highly distressing, it's the same colour as the table top for goodness' sake.  There's also a strong possibility such a heinous brew was made by putting the milk in whilst the teabag was still in there.  

Many likes for the Renault and green monster though, although I'm guessing none of those are being collected today.

That is highly distressing, it's the same colour as the table top for goodness' sake.  There's also a strong possibility such a heinous brew was made by putting the milk in whilst the teabag was still in there.  

Many likes for the Renault and green monster though, although I'm guessing none of those are being collected today.

A girl i used to date used to say that putting milk in before the water was how ginger kids were made !