north western man cave club anyone ?

New POD

When I saw it, I thought. "I wonder how one might justify buying that to one's wife" It would probably rent out for £350 a month. Which would be a 10% return.  If I lived in a neighbouring house, I'd find a way of buying it, but it is 30 mins away from me.

Then I started thinking Man Cave Club. (again)

I've not done the maths on the floor area - I'm guessing you have and as a result you estimate 10 shiters could each get 1 piece of prime chod in there, including perhaps one yank tank, leaving enough space for half of them to be worked on while the others languished under tarps to keep the dust/birdshit/grinding dust/overspray off them. Hence a 1/10 share...

Or perhaps this was just a dream I had where everyone in the world was lovely and shiters could do what they liked, including creating a communal man cave that was the epitome of excellence, and even James May and Edwina Currie visited and commended all involved on a job well done etc. etc.

That's interesting, and shite storage/tinkerspace is a good idea, but I don't think Southport is particularly convenient for any of us. If it was a bit further east it'd have a chance of going down well. There's a fair few shiters further inland.

Southport is sadly just out of justifiable towrope range for me as is £4295 share price. Which is a shame as it has 2 Wetherspoon's and an ace sweetshop conveniently located. I have no problems with the flag. Or the Rover.

Can I be the one who leaves something parked there and never visits like all these places have?

Dibs on the Mini.

• 2 weeks later...