Re-Roffle Camembert flavoured Safrane £2.50 a ticket, Sold out, payment pm's coming now.

barmatt

Erm......

Let's see.... I've got three cars I can use, plus one I can't get rid of that's 200 miles away.  I have a grand total of one parking space, and that's on-street.  My credit cards are both straining.  Hmmmm.............

I can't quite work out from that how many more cars I actually need!

I partly really want this, but now mostly I want RobT to win it back just to see what happens.  Presumably he'll roffle it, and Barmatt will buy tickets.

If I do win (unlikely) you're welcome to it Phil for the price of a pasty or something. But then I reckon bramz and a few others might like a go, so it could become the AS equivalent of an office pool car!

if its last 2 I'll have them, can you let me know the numbers, as I'm going to donate one to Brodders to try and get his car count up, I'm not having my nearest shitter with 1 car, it's fucking embarrassing

I don't know whether to thank you, or be fucking scared that I now actually have a chance of winning it.

if its last 2 I'll have them, can you let me know the numbers, as I'm going to donate one to Brodders to try and get his car count up, I'm not having my nearest shitter with 1 car, it's fucking embarrassing 

The last 2 numbers are 24 and 32, do you have a preference which you'd like to donate to Brodders?

I missed the bit about the picnic.  Ace!  Although being a Safrane, would some mildly whiffy cheese and a slightly vinegary bottle of wine not be more appropriate? :)

I can't even find the bit about a picnic.  Have I missed something?

Also, Paid.