Forse Ale MOT'd Moped Surrey £200 no swapsies

castros_bro

• 2 weeks later...

How much is insurance likely to be? (28y/o, nice area, parked in garage)

Is it 2 or 4 stroke?

I pay just under £100/year for my own, classic* moped - that's with a car licence and CBT rather than a full fat bike licence.

I think those are two stroke, and therefore a great way to impress your Prius-driving friends !

As Mr esteemed beardy ^^ says it's 49 cc of two stroke power and semi auto so even managed to shift an overweight bloke juggling a sack of potatoes up hills.  I have a full bike licence so just added this to my motorbike insurance at no extra cost

In bad translation and a photo of it's preferred location.

Since its introduction, it has always been particularly distinctive for its mechanical simplicity: it was equipped with a 49- cm³ two-stroke engine (working with 4% oil-gas mixture ). . As in the case of Atala Green , he fitted a Rizzato engine for the single-stroke and semi-automatic version,  The transmission to the rear wheel had a chain, allowing for simplified maintenance and a more advanced mechanics than Piaggio Hi .  Start-up is via crank. . The tank was hidden in the front frame of the chassis below the handlebars, giving a simplified formal solution for a spartan product. . A button beneath the saddle allows the discharge of fuel fumes from the tank to allow full filling of the rear ascending part of the tank.     e flagship of the Califfo line, the moped saw the introduction of the "Califfon Plus" model in 1979 with the most aggressive line, replacing the chrome-plated steel mudguards with those of PVC plastic and disposing the wheels with racing wheels, alternatively those Traditional beams.

post-7239-0-12017100-1504090280_thumb.jpg