Welcome to Autoshite

Welcome to Autoshite, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Autoshite by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
For Sale

Forse Ale MOT'd Moped Surrey £200 no swapsies

For Sale

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   castros_bro

castros_bro

• Full Members
  • 1,777 posts
  • 8 thanks
  • Locationen route

Posted 19 August 2017 - 07:23 PM

Atala Califfone MOT July 2018,  runs but could do with the tank draining and new fuel.    Near GU2 7XH

I am injured so am banned from any fettling, lifting (or operating lathe or mill)

IMG_20170627_141611.jpg

• Aston Martin and strangeangel like this

#2 OFFLINE   djimbob

djimbob

• Full Members
  • 446 posts
  • 1 thanks

Posted 20 August 2017 - 09:56 AM

get well soon mate, good luck with the sale :)

#3 OFFLINE   Cavcraft

Cavcraft

• Full Members
  • 35,667 posts
  • 126 thanks
  • LocationI'm not a racist, I'm merely supporting my country! and central locking

Posted 20 August 2017 - 11:15 AM

Get well soon, good luck selling it to Marty and getting Bub to collect it for him.

• Dave_Q, UltraWomble and strangeangel like this
"As for actually admitting to liking Corsas on a public forum: you're a bollock-brained, biscuit-eating, faux-northern, bastardy, bollocky, wank-brain"

#4 OFFLINE   hpi_matrix

hpi_matrix

• Full Members
  • 348 posts
  • 2 thanks

Posted 30 August 2017 - 09:32 AM

How much is insurance likely to be? (28y/o, nice area, parked in garage)

Is it 2 or 4 stroke?

#5 OFFLINE   Sigmund Fraud

Sigmund Fraud

Unlicenced Phrenologist

• Full Members
  • 2,305 posts
  • 6 thanks
  • LocationComfy Chair

Posted 30 August 2017 - 10:29 AM

How much is insurance likely to be? (28y/o, nice area, parked in garage)

Is it 2 or 4 stroke?

I pay just under £100/year for my own, classic* moped - that's with a car licence and CBT rather than a full fat bike licence.

I think those are two stroke, and therefore a great way to impress your Prius-driving friends !

#6 OFFLINE   castros_bro

castros_bro

• Full Members
  • 1,777 posts
  • 8 thanks
  • Locationen route

Posted 30 August 2017 - 10:56 AM

As Mr esteemed beardy ^^ says it's 49 cc of two stroke power and semi auto so even managed to shift an overweight bloke juggling a sack of potatoes up hills.  I have a full bike licence so just added this to my motorbike insurance at no extra cost

In bad translation and a photo of it's preferred location.

Since its introduction, it has always been particularly distinctive for its mechanical simplicity: it was equipped with a 49- cm³ two-stroke engine (working with 4% oil-gas mixture ). . As in the case of Atala Green , he fitted a Rizzato engine for the single-stroke and semi-automatic version,  The transmission to the rear wheel had a chain, allowing for simplified maintenance and a more advanced mechanics than Piaggio Hi .  Start-up is via crank. . The tank was hidden in the front frame of the chassis below the handlebars, giving a simplified formal solution for a spartan product. . A button beneath the saddle allows the discharge of fuel fumes from the tank to allow full filling of the rear ascending part of the tank.     e flagship of the Califfo line, the moped saw the introduction of the "Califfon Plus" model in 1979 with the most aggressive line, replacing the chrome-plated steel mudguards with those of PVC plastic and disposing the wheels with racing wheels, alternatively those Traditional beams.

mopedA.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: For Sale

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users