Shitely request - Sheffield to somewhere further south. Ideally Hampshire

Stanky

Wanted: Shitely request to transport Alfamale's Fiat 500 engine from Sheffield to somewhere further south. I'm based in south Hampshire, between Southampton and Portsmouth, but if anyone from that area plans to come down to Six_cylinder's sept meetup, or to southwest London in the foreseeable future and could accommodate a dismantled engine in a large plastic crate I'd be extremely grateful, and would be happy to offer beer tokens or similar.

Thanks in advance

I could divert towards Sheffield on my way back down south from Accrington on Monday and take it as far as Camberley, so just a squirt up the M3 away from you. I just need to check with my co-pilot.

Roughly how big of a big plastic crate are we talking about?

That would be superb if you could - what sort of time do you anticipate being in Camberley on Monday? I am in Suffolk this weekend but could easily come back via the M3 rather than A3 on Monday late afternoon? I would hazard a guess at being there at about 4 or 5pm? Otherwise i could head up to Camberley from work one evening next week.

crate looks like this (pic courtesy of Alfamale

post-5525-0-74271500-1503051429_thumb.jpg

And is about 35kg

Beko, whereabouts is CheZ_Six_Cylinder? I know it's Berks. somewhere.

As an aside, I have a Miele vacuum cleaner that you could have at the same time if you wanted it. It's got controls on the hose handle and intermittently switches itself to standby. Mrs S has properly fallen out with it.

It looks something like this....

cc3_ts_br_miele_vacuum_01_m_p.jpg

With controls on the handle similar to this....

20000127981-000-00_20000127981.jpg

Beko, whereabouts is CheZ_Six_Cylinder? I know it's Berks. somewhere.

As an aside, I have a Miele vacuum cleaner that you could have at the same time if you wanted it. It's got controls on the hose handle and intermittently switches itself to standby. Mrs S has properly fallen out with it.

It looks something like this....

cc3_ts_br_miele_vacuum_01_m_p.jpg

With controls on the handle similar to this....

20000127981-000-00_20000127981.jpg

Oh my gosh yes please! Even if we don't have an engine as well we should arrange to meet!

Chez Six_Cylinder is in Buckingham, a fair way from Berkshire, near milton keynes and, er, buckingham!

Oh my gosh yes please! Even if we don't have an engine as well we should arrange to meet!

Chez Six_Cylinder is in Buckingham, a fair way from Berkshire, near milton keynes and, er, buckingham!

PM me your number and we'll arrange a vacuum meet anyway then, but if we can tie it in with the engine then all the better.

I've also got various old electronics to get rid of if they're your kind of thing, a couple of old Panasonic 42" Plasmas, Harman-Kardon AV amp, that kind of thing. Don't be afraid to say no if they're not your kind of thing though.

If the above offers don't come off, I'm doing Doncaster to Essex next weds evening so could get it part way. Going back the following sat/sun & a diversion is possible.

• 2 months later...

Anyone looking like they will be visiting the NEC for the Classic Motor Show on the 10th (this coming Friday) who lives further south than Sheffield who may be able to meet Alfamale and shitely the engine inna box further south?