VAG Roffle

purplebargeken

Obv not at the same time but is there rofflage interest in the two VAG products that I currently own? Mk3 Gulf and Ringo (Beetle)?

Ok, due to a vague wafting of roffle interest........

The Beetle of a Thousand Dreams is up for rofflement. Ok, maybe not a thousand dreams but no reason to say it might be the answer to a couple of dreams. Slightly dodgy dreams perhaps. Who knows. Who cares.

2001 Beetle. It's dark metallic grey. It has no silly beige vinyl wrap on anymore. 

It has a scuff on the rear O/S bumper bit. A little ding above the N/S door. A rust bit on the lower trailing corner of the passenger door. A small crease in the drivers door. Some scratches in the passenger door and on the boot lid.

Inside is all present and correct. Tidy enough. I can't recall the mileage but it isn't intergalactic. 

The passenger door window has a bit of a mind of its own but a £35 window regulator from eBay will sort that. Tis a common thing round these parts Sir. 

Starts, drives and runs nicely enough. There is a light illuminated on the dash, not the EML as far as I can recall. Bollocks, can't think what it is now. Possible lambda sensor?? Runs as happy as Larry irrespective. Our very own Tamworthbay has offered to lob on his scanner and sort the code/codes out if you are going his way. Thanks Clive.

Exhaust seems sound.Tyres are black and round. Nice enough VW wheel trims. All the electric things seem to work well enough. VW CD changer is in the boot. Not tested mind. The sound system accommodates those funny things called 'tapes'.

Very short MOT. On SORN and residing in a barn 6 miles or so from Chelmsford. 

'Tickets' a fiver a pop?

Good luck and Godspeed.........

You need to put a Roffle tag on Ken then it will be like flies on shit in here.

Then I would like to make it clear that I need either of these like a hole in the head, I have no desire for either, in fact I would actively not want either to darken my door. And based on that I am sorry to say that I must declare myself................

Down for a random for the Gulf (but only coz its you Ken ;-) )

Is it this one?  I thought it was roffled-off a few months ago

Beetle £6 per ticket

How does that sound?

s-l1600_zps454ppup7.jpg

(Bonnet vinyl wrap now removed)

MOT is 23rd August, on SORN but you'd have to tax it anyhow. Circa 13,0000 miles.  2001. It's ok, still has a bit of MOT. It's dark grey with beige vinyl wrap in places - sides, bootlid and doors. Needs a passenger window mechanism cos a bit erratic and an O2 sensor. Runs lovely. Little bit of bodywork fettling but nothing major. Insurance marker on it at some point but looks bloody ok to me.