Long Melford crank up

fiatdaft

Feck knows, my gf's father isn't organising it, just owns the land that it's going to be on, hopefully the organisers will promote it more, by the sounds of it they have picked the wrong weekend !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anybody going?

http://www.suffolkfreepress.co.uk/news/melford-crank-up-on-course-to-double-in-size-at-new-venue-1-7996139

A long way from my patch, but I'll be there helping my gf's old man who's property it's being held on.

Free entry as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just seen your post

I think Mrs 95 and myself will take a couple of the cars down, i actually like the Stonham meet (as it is close to us Stowmartians), however it's been dubbed "waspfest" by her as shes been stung on every visit, 

Most importantly ..is there beerios on site.

Unfortunately, I am booked most of this month.

I can't believe I am missing so many shows in Suffolk. I am going to miss the show in Shotley this Friday, as I am driving back from Ireland that evening and I am going to be in Switzerland whilst this show is on, which is a shame as I would most likely have gone to it instead of Stonham (I really fucking hate wasps).

Both shows sound like they were good. I am looking forward to seeing photos of some of the highlights from Stonham and hope to see more from here too.

I shouldn't have complained about wasps earlier on in the thread, as even though I was in Basel, one of the black and yellow bastards almost got me whilst eating lunch. Although I am sad to have missed out on the goings on in Suffolk this weekend, I have seen some very nice things here. Loads of shite (especially Yank stuff), including this very tasty Volvo.

post-20228-0-44699600-1503267406_thumb.jpg

post-20228-0-48488600-1503267424_thumb.jpg