HORNED KAYLE Honda Accord SE Exec (again) £250

Partridge

Right chums, this is up for sale again. Tried to shift it earlier in the year with no luck, but it really, really, needs to go. There's a much more shite daily on the way and this in it's parking space. Those in the INNER SANCTUM OF THE HIGH ORDER OF SHITERS will know what this is. But lets keep them guessing. Lets keep them on edge. Tease them.

Anyway, back to the Honda. It's got 140k on the clock, MANYOL gearbox and heated lea-tha seets to impress all da bitches outside Nandos, blud. The best point of the whole bloody car is the stereo - bugger me, it's good.

This is what it looks like. But it's not been cleaned since those pictures were taken. In April.

post-5737-0-71312200-1501791324_thumb.jpgpost-5737-0-94533000-1501791338_thumb.jpg

Lets get the bad out of the way:

MoT runs out in October.

It needs the cambelt changing, a major service and rear discs and pads.

Clutch has a high bite point. Always has, mind. Might just need bleeding. CBA to find out.

Somebody has knocked the bumper in a previous life and one of the rear lights is cracked.

The cat has added some speed stripes to the bonnet.

On the plus side it's got four good Kumho tyres that I put on new this year, drives well and other than the odd mark it cleans up nicely enough. And it's £250. No offers ta. Located on the Northants/Cambs border, so bring your banjo and your mother that's also your sister.

A good car for someone who's confident enough to do the belt, basically.

My friend took a 2.0 to 220k with dealer servicing every 9000 miles right until the end. It was religiously looked after but, I have to say, after 220k and 14 years it was utterly worn out. Yes it would probably have lumbered on but he exited stage left and bought something new.

GLWS. There's probably a lot of life left on this.

Hmm...could this be time to loose my ROFFLECOPTOR virginity?

If I were you, run the raffle anyway, but with the proviso that should anyone want to stump up the cash price then the raffle is cancelled. All you're doing is putting names to a list until the numbers are all taken anyway.

• 2 weeks later...