Wicked Hathern fest???

New POD

I was emailed this at work today :

My wife and I are part of a small group of volunteers who organise a 3000+ people, not for profit, music festival in the midlands called Wicked Hathern Fest (I hope you have all heard of it from CoPs and local advertising: www.hathernfest.co.uk ).

The main event is being held on Saturday the 12th of August at the old county fair field at Dishley Grange Farm on the A6 in Hathern.  

We have planned a car arena this year (leaning a bit from Car Fest!) but one of our big displaying clubs has pulled out, so we’re looking light on the ground for numbers.  We are looking for classic / custom car owners to bring along interesting cars for a static display alongside our local Land Rover club, a Clio Cup race team, Loughborough Fire Service and a few other smaller classic groups – can you help?

In appreciation of this, we are offering the driver of each vehicle free tickets to the whole Saturday event (there is a VIP opening night on Friday11th too for those interested) which includes an acoustic music stage, headline stage music from Hoosiers, Top Loader and many excellent local groups as well as comedy sets from Joe Lycett and Duncan Oakley on our acoustic stage, food from around the world, a large selection of beers, and ciders etc on sale.  This is a family friendly event so we also offer attractions for those wanting to bring children; there is a kids arena with its own music / entertainment stage with loads of activities for kids of all ages.  Additional tickets (including camping) can be bought at various outlets in the Village of Hathern, Loughborough Town Hall, online, via myself and Rachel before the 8th, or on the gate – check out the website for info.

If anyone is available and interesting in joining us, could you contact myself  with the following info before CoP Tuesday 8th August:

Driver Full Name: ____________________

Driver Contact Telephone Number (Mobile ..........)

Driver Contact Email Address:...........................................

Group / Club displaying with: ..............................................

Vehicle Registration: ____________________

Vehicle Make, Model and Year: ____________________

Brief Description of the vehicle (Classic, Custom, Race Car, Hot Rod etc): ____________________

Any special requirements (club stand, disabled access etc):____________________

I will provide further details and tickets etc for those able to support by Wednesday 9th August (as we will be out of office Thursday / Friday on site setting up!)

If you know any interested parties who are missed off the list – please forward this on!

We look forward to hearing from you and seeing you at WHF-17!

Many thanks

Jon Smith-Moorhouse
jon dot smith hyphen moorhouse at rolls hyphen Royce dot com

I emailed him back and said I'd post the information here if that was okay with him, and he emailed back to say that was fine.

I can't attend but if anyone local is interested please contact him as soon as you can and mention Autoshite and Mark J