Seicento - for parts or repair by a masochist with more time and money than sense

busmansholiday

My wife's 1999 Seicento Sporting has bowed to the Italian tin worm. There's major welding around the rear to do (I just cannot be bothered after the MGB welding saga a couple of months ago) and it also needs new brake pipes, rear wheel bearings, front ball joint gaiters, discs and pads as well as the rear breaks sorting.

That's the bad news, the good news is that it runs OK (current MoT was until 17th August, has Arbarth seats, side skirts and badges, four new tyres (185/55/14) and the radio works a treat.

£100, South Yorks, S73 area if anybody is very sad, otherwise it's off to meet it's maker.

post-21417-0-84383400-1501767835_thumb.jpg

I have a red one of these i bought about 8 years ago and stuck it in a shed. I noticed they were all dissapearing fast, not helped by the scrappage scheme. I don't know if it has "Abarth bits"  will clamber over 8 years worth or crap and look later :)

Could be a Michael Schumacher edition one, most of them i see are red. 

hmm, no idea..i dont remember it being a "fancy one"  it was low miles red and cheap... That was the criteria for buying one to "put away"  Its not different enough to take out again yet ... a few more years.... :)

My wife loves these cars, i always keep eye out for a nice one, but she is not a fan of the broom yellow colour. Her old Cinq plate ended csg, its fate  :mrgreen: