Autoshite Benevolence Vehicle

BorniteIdentity

If she'd like an E36 I'm sure we could crowd fund one.

Here's an idea:

A roffle. But the prize isn't a car.

Ticket price is £12 plus one random Autoshite-esque item plus UK postage for that item.

B.I. receives £700ish to put towards an E36.

Roffle winner gets 58 random items in the post, e.g. feu orange air freshener, AS dealer sticker, random brochure, spanner, whatever.

Who's in?

Oh shit, have I just accidentally volunteered myself to run this?

OK, no problem, bear with..,

Just to be clear, there is no car at this stage. Bornite will receive cash monies.

Also, you must be prepared to have your postal address passed out to the other entrants, should you win, so that you can receive your winnings!

What about a different sort of roffle prize.

Could be you donate a fiver and a random item from your shed. Cash goes to the car fund, Winner gets 58 random items.

Or a drive of the bASe Sierra?

You could borrow something awful and hand that over. See how good her acting skills are? ????

^ This is similar to the idea above. The problem with set prices such as £11 or whatever, is not everyone can afford/justify that sort of outlay. I appreciate the sentiments behind the whole thing, and clearly Emma is very deserving, based on the crap she's having to deal with.

Why don't you set up a crowdfunding page instead? If you bang links onto antisocial media as well as here, you may find the E36 pot busting at the seams, with sufficient funds for a real gem of an example. I'd be happy to add to the pot.