Autoshite Benevolence Vehicle

BorniteIdentity

If she previously had Motability ins there shouldn't be any problem with normal ins.

Motability don't even ask about your disability. Seems a bit strange, but that's how it is.

So just insure it as long as she is fit to drive.

Might be worth putting a few possible cars through the Meercat.

For classic you have to have use of another car, supposedly at same address. I did at Peter Best anyway.

Flipping heck gents. Insane.

Either of those dirty bimmerz I'm sure would be an option.

I need to see her before we go any further because a) it's for her... 2) she is proud so will take some beating down of her stubbornness and d) insurance. This isn't something she's had to tackle for a while because of the omgDLAkia. Push comes to shove we may need to be a little creative, within the margins if you follow. I am unsure about whether she has to declare her illness or not etc. Classic policy may be an option but she only has street parking.

We'll get there by hook or by crook. Thanks again

I did not jump forward with this car in spite of being a requested E36 not because I did not want to part with it, but because I am not proud of it. My 328i was bought 6 years ago as a track day car, but the garage tasked with preparing it they said it was too bad to track day and I have bodged it to keep it on the road ever since. I would like you to inspect it so you know what it is really like before any money is spent on insurance.

post-4787-0-59631400-1501791503_thumb.jpg

post-4787-0-87806500-1501791543_thumb.jpg

post-4787-0-38682800-1501791568_thumb.jpg

post-4787-0-21749000-1501791585_thumb.jpg

post-4787-0-35585300-1501791605_thumb.jpg

Cancer is not a medical condition that must be declared to DVLA unless you have been told by a doctor to do so, or have problems with brain and/or nervous system.

https://www.gov.uk/cancer-and-driving

Unless she has been told by a doctor to inform the DVLA that her driving might be affected, then as far as the DVLA and insurance are concerned she is a normal driver.

With so many gr8 offerings, what about some kind of autoshite car pool, has each one for a month then gets a mystery new* car the following month

Spices it up a bit and gives her something to look forward to dread at the end of the month, and people only have to loan out their prized possessions for a month at a time.

I can see it bringing some additional complications with insurance though.

There's a chap on the Volvo forum giving a V40 away for free. All he wants is 40 quid for the three quarters of a tank of juice that's in it. I think it's an 02 plate and has mot until Jan. If interested I'll pm the member.

Sorry, that was an S40. I've got V's on the brain:And it's a 52 plate.

https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=271119

• 2 weeks later...