FIAT DIESEL SHITE... UNIQUE NUMBER PLATE RARE CAR ETC ETC ETC £400

kinkersaab

TRADE IN TO CLEAR!!   

Retailed by me 8 years ago to Pat.  Pat has traded it in today.  138000 miles mot with no advisories until jan 18.  Drives well, with no warning lights, no clonks, no bangs.

The above is not say that no  warning lights, knocks or bangs will appear in due course.

Its the well renowned*  GM 1.9 diesel lump found in lots of stuff with 120 bhp.  It comes with a unique* desirable* cherished number and is fitted with "fiat" dealer plates ( a proper wet dream for our Hendry )  It is also fitted with what look like new uniroyal tyres all round.  Car is located in Aberdeenshire. viewings welcomed.   

TRADE IN TO CLEAR!!   

Retailed by me 8 years ago to Pat.  Pat has traded it in today.  138000 miles mot with no advisories until jan 18.  Drives well, with no warning lights, no clonks, no bangs.

The above is not say that no  warning lights, knocks or bangs will appear in due course.

Its the well renowned*  GM 1.9 diesel lump found in lots of stuff with 120 bhp.  It comes with a unique* desirable* cherished number and is fitted with "fiat" dealer plates ( a proper wet dream for our Hendry )  It is also fitted with what look like new uniroyal tyres all round.  Car is located in Aberdeenshire. viewings welcomed.   

Fiat dealer plates? eh? dont you change the plates for your own ones when you retail a car, just what sort of dodgy half arsed backstreet delboy car dealer are you? ;-)   :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  just kidding mate!

Clyne Autos Peterhead as well, theyve been out the game a while have they not? 

Has it got the usual Stilo feature of stained door panel fabric and seats? Remember when I worked at Fiat and the oldest ones of these werent yet 5 years old, the 04/05 plates ones with the lighter seats and door trim fabrics like these were a nightmare for staining. 

How did you find these to sell? We had loads and loads of them and were sending 3 and 4 year old examples up the auctions regularly, easily 2/3 a week, then wed get a nice condition one that we would decide to retail, so itd get valeted and get slung on the forecourt then itd go through the workshop needing a grand spent in prep costs and be condemned to the auctions. For a Fiat dealer in 2007/8 we hardly sold any of them!

I sold a few stilos. I always liked the underdog. I rated the petrol estates as great value no nonsense value load lugers.  This is the only remaining one I sold that I know of, although until recently there was an aubergine top spec diesel one with leather and that funny sectional glass roof going about that I sold when it was a recent car...not seen it for ages though. I also liked the marea, esp in 5 cyl petrol guise. 

with regards to clynes, I have no idea. :)

I sold a few stilos. I always liked the underdog. I rated the petrol estates as great value no nonsense value load lugers.  This is the only remaining one I sold that I know of, although until recently there was an aubergine top spec diesel one with leather and that funny sectional glass roof going about that I sold when it was a recent car...not seen it for ages though. I also liked the marea, esp in 5 cyl petrol guise. 

with regards to clynes, I have no idea. :)

Ah the Multiwagon, I thought these were particularly ugly looking cars at the back.

The "Skydome" sunroof I think it was called, a pretty rare option, only saw 1 or 2 out of maybe 30/40 Stilos with one.