Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

That one is very nice, I don't envy whoever tries to get a rear bumper for it though! Seems to have attracted some odd questions too! Bloke with the Galant is full of shite though, you can get mechanical bits for them no worries, but trim and panels do not exist, anywhere!!

If anyone off here does goet it i can probably help you out with a few bits should you need any :)

Is this the most half-arsed trotter van yet seen?

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1979-RELIANT-ROBIN-SUPER-YELLOW_W0QQitemZ140208028624

Bought this little van last December and went to Christmas parties in it, people loved it.

:lol:

excellent replica

YEAH RIGHT

They really are great fun and real head turners.

While usually saying look at that tosser!!!! :lol:
Bonjourno, here you have a once in a life time chance to bid on a 'Trotter Van'

Once in a lifetime if you are a mosquito!

I like the fact that it isn't even a van, just a normal Robin with the windows pooly painted over.As a money making venture I can't fault it, get a Robin of any year model or body style, paint it yellow, then attack it in places with a can of black spray paint. Put some dice in the window and voila! To the right fool who is easily parted with his money suddenly your Reliant has trebbled in value!!In a few years these shit replica Trotter vans will probably out number normal Robin's by about 5 to 1. VERY EXCLUSIVE.

That Jetta is bloody awful and yet somehow how you'd expect them to have been barried in the 80's, "ZENDER TURQUOISE NOT RICHARD GRANT PADDY HOPKIRK HALFORDS ROOFBARS" etc.Shame really because I've seen a couple of early Mk2 Jettas around that have been mint old giffer Formel E spec (3+E gearbox for the win!) and I've got love for them all over again, 5 years after I sold my '87 TX.

That Audi is a stunner, imagine pottering around the countryside in that in the summer, swinging the skinny steering wheel around whilst you admire the huge wooden dashboard.If I wasn't so concerned about saving every 80s minicab that came my way, I'd be hugely tempted.

JESUS WEPT!That Audi is great, I'd really, really like that to come and live at my house. I am however currently subject to an "ebay vehicular prohibition order" at the behest of the domestic management. I shall enquire if a waiver is available in these circumstances.