Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

Posted Image

That Saab is rather nice. And 8V head gaskets are not that much of a kerfuffle to do. I do like the wheels and the red velour interior - if it were a bit closer to home I would be sorely tempted. Weird though how this is now on £77 and yet mine, which admittedly doesn't look as nice but is fully up and running and taxed, only made £75.

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1998-Mazda-323-GX-i_W0QQitemZ320216379066

It also has a 850 MP stereo which needs looking at, it could be a fuse or a wire out the back. This piece of equipment cost £300 and is a wonderful stereo.

Whatever 850 MP means, it certainly sounds like a wonderful stereo, (ignoring the fact that you just said it doesnt work of course) :roll:

Could 850MP stand for 850 watts Music Power? Would be quite a loud wireless if that were the case. But for the fact that it's broken, of course. I do like the shape of those 323Fs, but being a 1500 that one's bark is likely to be worse than its bite. I wouldn't turn down a ZXi 24v if one came up at the right money though.

One of my neighbours has just got a nice looking (no rear spoiler!) 1.8 Mazda 323 similar to that one, it was the previous owners station car, he had a new clutch, discs, pads and tyres fitted at the Mazda main dealer just before Christmas. The guy bought a brand new MX-5 last month and was unhappy at being offered £500 in p/x so..... gave it to my neighbour for nothing. :?

Whoa! An Alfa 164 with LPG, at a price I can afford. I'd feel like some sort of mafia don cruising to work in that.Despite the rusty old steels, smashed windows, missing grille and faded paint.Wonder how much windows cost for those?

Guest greenvanman

Whoa! An Alfa 164 with LPG, at a price I can afford. I'd feel like some sort of mafia don cruising to work in that.Despite the rusty old steels, smashed windows, missing grille and faded paint.Wonder how much windows cost for those?

It does sound a bit far gone IMO, but that's a lot of useful spares (& LPG conversion) to keep another one on the road for 150 notes.

I'm not convinced that this seller's ebay name is entirely appropriate:

you are bidding on a honda civic 1.8 vti aro deck estate car.this is hondas sporty version of an astate car it is a verry fast car with alloys haff leather interior cd player it has 1 months tax but no mot i do not know what work is needed to pass mot but ther is a fuw jods that need to be done i.e the window ha fell off runner arcon needs new gassing stering wheal cover riped i am selling due to no time and upgread happy bidding

Currently 99 pence from Brightlite86.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/honda-civic-aro-d ... dZViewItem

That 405 doesn't look too shabby at all. I suspect that the usual 405 weak points need work though - brakes, suspension bushes, steering rack. The rear brake pipes are a real arseache.I reckon someone will snap it up though if he sells it complete - I've been looking for another wagon to replace my rather tired 248k mile version, and it seems £100-£150 is the going rate for a runner sans MOT. I've missed out on a couple of real belters at around the £350-£400 mark :cry:

Hearing Aid Beige - CheckPoverty Spec - CheckSmattering of Rust - CheckTaxed and Tested under 200 notes - Checkhttp://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1981-VAUXHALL-AST ... dZViewItem

Wuvvum high bidder - Check. So mitts orf! :wink: Actually if I win it I probably won't keep it very long - it's just one of the cars that's on my list to own at some stage as my dad had one when I were a lad, so once I've had the Mk1 Astra experience I'll probably stick it back on the Bay.

Hearing Aid Beige - CheckPoverty Spec - CheckSmattering of Rust - CheckTaxed and Tested under 200 notes - Checkhttp://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1981-VAUXHALL-AST ... dZViewItem

Wuvvum high bidder - Check. So mitts orf! :wink: Actually if I win it I probably won't keep it very long - it's just one of the cars that's on my list to own at some stage as my dad had one when I were a lad, so once I've had the Mk1 Astra experience I'll probably stick it back on the Bay.
Ths car previously belonged to Pog, and Mike off R-R!