Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

Doubt its on a V5c. Asked the owner if its rhd (- no point otherwise) & its registration -to see if it is indeed registered.Reckon its a carbon of mine -probably 1965 -so C plate's not valuable.Doesnt look like its moved in years- whereas it would need an inspection to get the plate off..... and you would need to go to them! If it hasindeed been plate raped -the replacements still useful

He's answered your question on the listing - it is RHD, and the reg plate is 2 numbers and 3 letters.

Some way-overpriced tat from eBay Ireland...

1972 MK1 Scrote van:

Posted Image

1986 Honda Prelude. The poor misguided fool didn't think somebody was going to bid on it with a €2K start price, did he?

Posted Image

1977 Mitsubishi Colt Celeste:

Posted Image

1971 Morris van:

Posted Image

1971 DS23:

Posted Image

1971 Triumph Herald:

Posted Image

1993 Seat wheelchair van. Nasty.

Posted Image

1979 MK2 Scrote. Left hand drive and automatic for the masochists among you:

Posted Image

1991 309 1.6 automatic:

Posted Image

1995 Nissan Pulsar X1 (Or Almera to you and me):

Posted Image

1980 MK2 Scrote. Highly unusual in that it's actually an original Irish car and not an import.

My Dad had the same model in beige for a while, before he swore never to buy a Ford again.

Posted Image

Thanks Wuvvum -I'm not the only one looking at it.Think you're right- they aren't restorers!A trifle disingenuous with his answer about 'registration' -seeing as its not on the system.If its stays low -perhaps- but right now -wth a dodgy back -feels like a lot of unnecessary aggro.See how I feel about it tihs time next week...

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Lada-Riva-1-5E-11 ... dZViewItem

"He purchased it believing it was the last one of this model off the line to come into the UK. I cannot confirm this as the gentleman has now been taken into care and is now not contactable."

Surely I'm not the only person who has seen this advert and wondered if being taken into care and hording Delivery mileage Lada's aren't related in some way.

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PEUGEOT-205-GL-WH ... dZViewItem

Maybe it's just me, but that looks really bloody pristine to say it's 20 years old.[/img]

Some Polski-shite for you all next. It's good to know they didn't bring all of their shite to this neck of the woods when they came...

1989 BX 1.6, complete with cack wheeltrims. Bonus points for the 309 with bald tyres in the background. Deliciously shite:

Posted Image

1991 Xm 2.0. My favourite kind of shite:

Posted Image

1990 Wartburg 'Golf', in a rather fetching shade of green:

Posted Image

1986 UAZ 452. Asking price is about £1100:

Posted Image

It'd take more than a chick on her hands and knees in a thong to make me buy a Rover 214 (see gallery pics :) ):

Posted Image

Not sure if this link will work or not (or if it does, for how long), but there's a Peugeot 505 Family 2.5 D (non-turbo these I think - a little slug-like perhaps?). Near to me, with test, for £250. Bwahahaha-gain!

Reg Bolleaux - is this the same donk as in your 504 pickup? Just how leisurely are they?

My truck had a 2.3 version of this engine. It was not quick, but was never a handicap either, certainly could keep up with the traffic no probs.

If you buy that, stick it on the bay and you will double your money! It will end up on a boat to the fuggin ivory coast like.

Now on the first leg of that journey

Posted Image

If the seller will still sell in response to the original ad, that looks like a good buy. Unfortunately I'm embroiled in other dealings at the moment.

That Ital val looks utterly horrendous - shiny Dulux magnolia paint, underseal halfway up the body, B-series donk and peg-leg-matic box? They have clearly tried hard to create the most unappealing Marina/Ital variant possible. They will hopefully have removed the stiffer van torsion bars and tele dampers, replacing them with tired 1.3 marina 'dry twig' springs and lever arm gate hinges in order to cement their 'victory' in this field.