Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

....Unless I want to sleep in the fucker. (Which I will think about).

Meh - do it. I bought a BX estate once off eBay for £53 and spent 3 nights sleeping in the caravan when Mrs Ted found out. Best nights kip of eVaH

....Unless I want to sleep in the fucker. (Which I will think about).

Meh - do it. I bought a BX estate once off eBay for £53 and spent 3 nights sleeping in the caravan when Mrs Ted found out. Best nights kip of eVaH
Lol, wasn't that at the farm where Vanny was based for a while afterwards? One creepy place that was, especially at night. Still the abandoned Mini van growing into the weeds made up for it.

Could be a good proj here for someone. But what look to go for? I'm completely out of ideas with this one.

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Reliant-Regal-3-30-Supervan-3-Restoration-Project_W0QQitemZ370331237645

I saw one a while back with a General Lee paintjob. Looked great
I live 100 yards away from this place - he's got hundreds of the things

Ludicrously cheap Van Hool coach anyone?

Posted Image

Rear-engined so GR1 4 making into a car transporter unfortunately, and unless the DAF 8.25 turbo engine has significantly more go than the Bedford 500 it could take several weeks to drive it home, but it would weigh in for at least five times its current price. :?

Or just don't bother. A friend of a friend has a 7.5 ton merc on an M plate, he lives in Surrey inside the zone. All he's had is 2 letters saying he's been seen in the zone, and next time there will be a fine. He's out in it every week, so god knows how many times it's been seen. From that, I would say it's all a con and a load of scare tactics.

^Insurance group 7? Thats insane for a 1.3 in a car that small. I think Maestros are the same as that.And the KIA Pride 1.3 is 'only' group 5.

A bit of a late response here, but it may be a high insurance group because of the full length sunroof. Not exactly difficult to cut through and climb in I'd have thought? One of the reasons soft-tops are more to insure anyway.

Or just don't bother. A friend of a friend has a 7.5 ton merc on an M plate, he lives in Surrey inside the zone. All he's had is 2 letters saying he's been seen in the zone, and next time there will be a fine. He's out in it every week, so god knows how many times it's been seen. From that, I would say it's all a con and a load of scare tactics.

Zone??

^Insurance group 7? Thats insane for a 1.3 in a car that small. I think Maestros are the same as that.And the KIA Pride 1.3 is 'only' group 5.

A bit of a late response here, but it may be a high insurance group because of the full length sunroof. Not exactly difficult to cut through and climb in I'd have thought? One of the reasons soft-tops are more to insure anyway.
That 121 on Auto Trader is sold. I phoned about it this morning.

Does the garage there still operate, or is it just somewhere he used for storage?There are one or two similar vans I've seen on the road locally, I presume connected with this chap.

Garage still operates, but probably as a hobby more than a profitable business. Yard full of 3-wheelers, an old Sapphire Cosworth being parted out and 2 manky old petrol pumps at 93p a gallon (I wish). Lights are always on and they still keep the key to the Castle ruins apparently. Nearly bought some firewood from him but he leaves it out in the rain so didn't bother. The son is an accomplished rugby player I hear, but don't know the details.

Posted Image

I recently had work done to the front end of the car and had the mechanic “fix†the inner headlights so they do not swivel. This is a practical change as they are very technical and intricate, and the benefits of "swivel" headlights do not outweigh the future maintenance issues.

Admit it, they're broken.

Posted Image

the car has been off the rd for 10 years now,and the only reason i am selling is to make space

Posted Image

MOT Expiry: May 2010

How old is this listing?? :lol:

This is a good example of a classic car. It is in need of some TLC, which

I have not had the time to give it due to work commitments. The car was garaged

for 9 years before being put back on the road earlier this year. Some minor

bumps and scratches, to be expected for it's age, the worst of which are detailed

in the pictures provided.