Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

that shit started in the 60's I suffered from it when I moved to Fort William in 1967 :evil:

yeah but when i moved there in 1974 things started to improove....and by the time i started at Lochaber High in 79..it was actually one of the best comprehensives in Scotland!

That genuinely makes me feel very happy.... :D

where did you stay in the area?

Warning: Classic Commercial tax applies! :shock:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/AUSTIN-A-60-PICKUP_W0QQitemZ230429040097

Posted Image

No mention of being registered here yet even! Might another loose its identity I wonder...

FACKS SAKE..he would have paid about $500 for it here..i see those occasionally taking root in fields around the country!..mind..after the shipping..hes only making a 1000squid on it so far!

Christ someones done alright/lost out on this!, It was only £100 on here a few months back but sold tonight for £746 on the bay!

That is Scooters old one, I was going to have it but was unable to collect it in time :cry: I SO wish I had it this last few weeks ..

Tayne’s right, it is what we got as L200 (we possibly got it only with twin round headlights). Can’t ever recall seeing many, Datsun/Mazda/Toyota seemed to dominate this market.Nissan equivalent would be the 720, sold in UK as King Cab when 4wd.I wonder if I saw this when in Somerset last year, as I caught a brief glimpse of something like this when we drove through Bridgwater. At the time I assumed it was a King Cab, but now I’m not so sure...

Watch out! It's time for an amazing new deal from Hirst Used Autos! We're going to shoot prices - right in the face! Then we'll turn the gun on ourselves and pull the trigger for value! That's right, it's the Hirst Used Autos Price Suicide Sale Bonanza! And check out the finance terms - they are quite literally CRAZY! I should be send to JAIL! Let's see some of these amazing used automobiles.....

Posted Image

1989 Ford Mustang 2.3 V6

Be the envy of your block with this sporty Mustang! $120 a month! No money down!

Posted Image

1989 Chrysler LeBaron

Pop the top and hit the road with this stunning summer cruiser - it's a showstopper at only $150 a month! No money down!

Posted Image

1985 Dodge 600 2.2 Turbo

Have a look at..... hold on. Who put this here? Don't look at this! It's awaiting preparation. It's not done yet. It's going to be resprayed. It's not meant to be in the commercial. Cut! Cut! Aw, balls.