Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

IMPS!

[snip]

Posted Image

My Imp want is still with me, but has been narrowed down. I went to look at a splendid 1965 Imp Super on Sunday, and like these, it had the early dashboard. It wasn't the imp for me, and neither are these lovely creatures as I've now realised that I want one with the later Chrysler dash, not the original one.

It's a question of personal taste, my previous Imps had the later dash; I had dreams of what I wanted to do to them when I had the money, and an early dash one just wouldn't feel right...

Re: the VW, It's getting there though, look at the rear debadging process! Next time it'll have some rubbish on the roof and a load of skateboard stickers.

That Renault 20 has been here before. There cant be that many Y reg blue ones knocking around. That Rover's nice though, exactly the same as my friends Mum had in 1991. When our sh*theaps all packed up, she was always gracious enough to lend it to us provided "there is no drinking, smoking or unpleasantness with dirty girls taking place in my car".Happily all three rules were broken and she was none the wiser. Sorry Mrs G!Not sure how the private plate is going to help sell it though unless you are one of us called Oliver Alan Clark or something similar. Or Old Age Codger.

Thats a right shame, it was up there complete and running before xmas. Do these motors fit in something else, or has it just gone in another Astra?
It's the engine of choice for an autograss Nova.

Posted Image

What's the betting this little sweety get cut up for rally use, Only 1 owner from new who has died with full service history and only 77k, Very early model as well.

Hope it goes to someone who will look after it. Look at the interior as well with the CB radio! 8)

Posted Image