Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1989-ROVER-STERLING-SILVER-GREY_W0QQitemZ320470292163

Nice one owner from new Rover Sterling! Check out this prospective buyer:

1, Is the roof lining stained marked and/or sagging/torn in places ? 2, Has the front bumper been replaced or has it had a knock to the front ? 3, from you early reply does it mean there is no rust on the the sills, arches, bonnet and boot? 4, Does the air stay in the tyres or do they need regular pumps ? 5, Is the exhaust noisy or blowing ? 6, I assume you retired in 2007 and the car has been sorned since then and only been used on private land (your farm) since then, hence no mot or tax and sorned ? Are you able to put more photo's on the listing, some perhaps of the interior, dash, roof lining, close ups of the wheel arches etc etc ? It may be easier for you to copy and paste these questions in your reply and answer each one underneath each question. Thank you.

Any rust anywhere else ? eg, sills, wings, bonnet, bootlid and sunroof opening. the slightest show of rust is worth mentioning as i need to know before i buy. do you have any service history ? regards,

sorry, forgot to ask... any MOT or tax ? regards,

Fuggin wars, its only 380 BIN, he says its got some rust, what do you want? I'd be quietly blocking this guy's bids, you just know he's gonna turn up and find a 50p-sized rust bleb you didnt know about then ask for his travel costs back and start threatening small claims court and so on.

Granada 2.8i Sport with a manual box and 12 months MOT, bodyworks tatty though for £1800 BIN.

I had an identical one to that for about two years, except mine was a 5 speed. Same colour and everything. Mine originally had the RS bodykit, which I ripped off with extreme prejudice and satisfaction.

Posted Image

basically the car just needs finished off as i cant be bothered with it anymore

So why would you go into all the effort and expense just to say that you can't be bothered anymore?. Makes you wonder how good a job has been done to it in the first place.

Also still listed as black :?

I'm gonna post this up again cos I like it so much.

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1987-E-FORD-GRANADA-2-0-GL-AUTO-4DOOR-PINTO-ENGINE_W0QQitemZ180451132127

Owned by the mayor of Notts from new, 2.0 GL pinto automatic on a carb, 33k genuine, rear arches intact, non-metallic... PERFECT!!! I would absolutley love this. I hope it wangs up in price, at the moment its still more or less affordable.

Fuggin hell that only made 360!! What a mega bargain, I woulda loved it. sadly I am at record levels of skintness so i just did not dare!

Posted Image

I did post this the other week but it's on ebay now, Is this 323 any good to any of you for £175?

Posted Image

This is gorgeous!, I bet it makes a tidy packed too!.

Posted Image

What about this tidy Metro Turbo, It has a burned out valve but easy fix for many of you, low mileage and owned by a old girl for £1200 BIN.

Posted Image

basically the car just needs finished off as i cant be bothered with it anymore

So why would you go into all the effort and expense just to say that you can't be bothered anymore?. Makes you wonder how good a job has been done to it in the first place.

Also still listed as black :?

What's the betting this a boggo MkII fitted with a nosecone and a transit engine, and wearing the id of a previously wrecked RS2000?