Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

929 WAGON

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Very-Retro-1980s-mazda-Rat-rod-Estate-Station-wagon_W0QQitemZ250549630575

I bought this car to spray matt black, and stencil ghost flames on it, then lower it and have a cool retro rat rod were i could get the long boards on the roof and look the bizz!

Unfortunately i've used it 3 times and all i've done is put stainless moon wheel's on it

Christ , do people still do that matt black half-arsed 'rat rod' thing? I thought that had died aout about a year ago. :roll:

If i see one more pictutre of that maxi i swear i'm gonna hit someone...

Posted Image

Pick someone who deserves it though.

Jumping on the band wagon here - but who in their right mind thinks that badly spraying a car will increase its value?

I mean, I cant spray for shit and I know it - so I would rather just polish it and sell as it is. Unless he thinks its going to attract banger racers?

Have an LPG converted SD1...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ROVER-SD1-VANDEN- ... 35a5a156e3

I saw this parked up this evening on my way home and (though dark and snowing) it looks very tasty,

Love the "clued up" punter asking when the cam belt was changed!

What a fucking mong. Sounds like he's just read an article on 'what to ask when you buy a used car' in the motoring section of the local free paper... :roll:
My mate had this happen with a clueless bint turned up with an equally clueless 'car expert' in tow. It was an old-style Volkswagen Beetle. If I was him I would have said "I don't know when the cambelt was changed, but I change the coolant regularly."

Just be thankful his full plans didn't come to fruition Hirst, it could've been a lot worse! I reckon that might be a serious bargin for someone if it's as good as he says it is. I may be making this up, but aren't those big Mazdas stupidly expensive to insure? i hope not, they're just the sort of thing i fancy having one day.

Holy crapola! gold Astra 1300 on sercks, I don't think 'FTW' has ever been more appropriate!

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1982-VAUXHALL-ASTRA-GL-HATCH-S-GOLD_W0QQitemZ220527874025QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAutomobiles_UK?hash=item33587c4fe9

just needs a bit of wheel-silver, a good polish and that roof-rack taken off and you could be CRUISIN' 4 LADEEZ in pure style!

Don't think we've had this one yet? Looks a bit crusty but also looks DEEPLY SEXY. I reckon I could put Hirst Cabs out of business with this:

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1982-DATSUN-LAUREL-2-4-AUTO-BROWN_W0QQitemZ250549285068QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAutomobiles_UK?hash=item3a55e6b0cc

What is it with 929 Estate owners and messing around with hubcaps?

Weird-o-matic PCD means they have little choice in making it look different from all the other 929 estates in circulation. It’s got the inevitable ‘KJ’ registration, so first registered by Mazda.Regarding the X-reg Laurel that model, particularly with its 3-speed auto ‘box, is probably the last one I’d choose to own. They don’t look silly enough and the interior is not sufficiently chintzy, though admittedly the facelift two-tone versions partially address those problems. When I drove one I felt like a roll-up smoking old man on his way to the bookies (I realise this may be an aspiration for some).

Regarding the X-reg Laurel that model, particularly with its 3-speed auto ‘box, is probably the last one I’d choose to own. They don’t look silly enough and the interior is not sufficiently chintzy, though admittedly the facelift two-tone versions partially address those problems. When I drove one I felt like a roll-up smoking old man on his way to the bookies (I realise this may be an aspiration for some).

That is almost identical to my old one and SL you have described to a tee the bloke I bought it off. Had nice floral carpet off cuts as mats a lacey seat covers!

That Fiat Coupe is just lovely, it would probably be as much of a nightmare as my Gamma used to be, but for the two or three trouble free days in the year would be a delightful way to waft to work wearing a tan suede jacket, black polo neck sweater, wrap around shades, smoking unfiltered gauloise and sneering at anyone who dared to try to cut me up.

You just described the man I hope to become some day....

Just be thankful his full plans didn't come to fruition Hirst, it could've been a lot worse! I reckon that might be a serious bargin for someone if it's as good as he says it is. I may be making this up, but aren't those big Mazdas stupidly expensive to insure? i hope not, they're just the sort of thing i fancy having one day.

Nope. Not too bad to insure.

What is it with 929 Estate owners and messing around with hubcaps?
My missus LOL'ed at that

The car was owned by an old man in newton abbott who garaged and pampered the car all it's life.

Did he know

I bought this car to spray matt black, and stencil ghost flames on it, then lower it and have a cool retro rat rod were i could get the long boards on the roof and look the bizz!

Thank fook that didn't happen.......

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/AUDI-COUPE-GT-2-OWNERS-CLEAN-ORIGINAL-S-H-OUTSTANDING_W0QQitemZ170421695506

These are such nice cars. Totally usable for whatever mileage you're doing, not too thirsty, cool looking, relatively simple to fix without being agricultural. I'd love one though really i'd prefer an early one with the quad lights.

I am unendingly astonished at the total shitness of these Renner 4 Rodeo things, imagine if you were some sort of program manager or something on these in the 70's and it was your 'baby', fuggin hell you would get laughed outta town at the interview for your next job.

Posted Image

http://www.leboncoin.fr/vi/83736776.htm?ca=12_s

This one is for sale as a project, at an inexplicable 950 eurocoins.