Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

Posted Image

1976 Volvo 66 GL

Got a hot date with the most stunning girl in town? Drive her in this! Bonus points if you leave her sat in it whilst you go around pumping the tyres up with a squeaky single-barrel footpump from Wilkinsons.

This is immense! T'has to be one of the best pieces of chod on here for ages, it just screams SHITE :D

Posted Image

1978 Morris Marina 1.3 L

Lovely low-mileage Marina.

Ahh lovely. My friend had a blue GSA with the numberplate YMY (RIP). It's a NE London code like mine (MV)

There's a street in Silver End in Essex in which every house has a flat roof, It's the most depressing place I've been to.

The houses in silver end were built by Mr Crittell for the workers at his metal window factory. There's more than one street of them.

I rather like the style of them but agree that they're mostly in pretty shocking condition

There's a street in Silver End in Essex in which every house has a flat roof, It's the most depressing place I've been to.The houses in silver end were built by Mr Crittell for the workers at his metal window factory. There's more than one street of them. I rather like the style of them but agree that they're mostly in pretty shocking condition

Proper 30s art deco.I'd love to live in something like that, with a 30s interior and a proper front door though.And a definite lack of skanky neighbours...

Many thanks to Hirst and Mr B for much amusement over the last few pages. Love the Cesk!

There's a few interesting cars on't Trader at the moment, but as ever I cant embed pics but i've uploaded a few for your pleasure:

SEAT MARBELLA Ok, so I started with the best.. And decided to upload a pic:

Posted Image

TOYOTA TERCEL This was good enough for the pic treatment too:

Posted Image

Honda Accord.. at a dealer so expensive I'm turning into a Honda fanboy.

Posted Image

Cherry, an expensive way to lose your virginity

Posted Image

'One for Pog' Millsamatic too

Posted Image

Sunny but expensive

Posted Image

Nice ornaments at the house behind!

Austin Maxi w/MOT - £450

Allegro VDP.. £1695

1987 Corolla 3dr - £350 I really like these.

I wouldn't say the Sunny or Accord are overly expensive, if they really are in decent nick and are capable of use without any great expenditure. I'd happily have either of them!I suppose my Bluebird was a bit pricey at just over £500, but I've been able to use it as my daily with nothing more than a set of wiper blades. Haven't even had to get new tax for it yet.

Guest Tony Hayers

BISF (British Iron Steel Federation) houses, prefabricated in other words.As suprising as it sounds we have loads of them here (the 'Cornish' style) in Swansea. A knackered Vectra or Tipo is a usual garden ornament in them.I love that white Montego, getting the want for one bigtime.

Posted Image

I've been keeping my eye on this Sunny for some time, it really is in beautiful condition. I'm currently on the lookout for a new daily driver since my B11 spat it's dummy out. I suspect this is just too nice to use everyday though but I'm sorely tempted...

I'd better hurry up and find a Micra before this ends up on my drive next to the other one! :roll: The 30000 mile Cherry is appealing too.

This GARAGE HERE that I've found on autotrader seem to have a few bits of shite for sale.

They've also had those two cars on offer for atleast a year - I'd wouldnt be surprised if it's two years. I was thinking about adding them, I'm curious if anyones been to view them or not?

Well, I liked it! (can anyone find a Renault for this page by the way?)

wot, like this?

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1984-Renault-11-A-View-to-Kill-James-Bond-Stunt-Car_W0QQitemZ250521793944QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAutomobiles_UK?hash=item3a54433598

hmmm, bit overpriced but it looks a minter!

Oh, and that XM is lush, rapidly becoming my favourite big citroen...