Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

Must admit, I find that about as unattractive as any vehicle I have ever seen. I think the engine probably has a lot of appeal though.

Transverse V8. Wonder if that'd fit in a Landcrab... :wink:
Now there's one for the "Ever driven anything that's scared the crap out of you" thread :shock:

Posted Image

19-something Ford Granada Scorpio Cosworth

Someone bought this to use in some dreary hotrod project, then ultimately didn't bother - for once, they didn't get the engine out first! So there's another roll of the dice for it. Though I reckon it'll just give it another few weeks before its guts end up ripped out and stashed on a pallet in the garden and covered with a blue tarp. Then there'll be another 5 years before their house gets reposessed and it all gets chucked in a skip by the property compay, along with the hopeless kitcar it was supposedly going in (probably a Jago Jeep or some rubbish beach buggy).

Posted Image

1973 Volvo 145DL Estate

If I had this I would definitely turn up in an episode of The Sweeney to buy some antiques off a pair of cheeky Australian rogues.

Posted Image

19-something Ford Granada Scorpio Cosworth

Someone bought this to use in some dreary hotrod project, then ultimately didn't bother - for once, they didn't get the engine out first! So there's another roll of the dice for it. Though I reckon it'll just give it another few weeks before its guts end up ripped out and stashed on a pallet in the garden and covered with a blue tarp. Then there'll be another 5 years before their house gets reposessed and it all gets chucked in a skip by the property compay, along with the hopeless kitcar it was supposedly going in (probably a Jago Jeep or some rubbish beach buggy).

Now that's rather more like it. I really like the Mk3 Granny in pre-facelift form.

Very tidy looking for not much coin. I especially like the car mats made from his living room carpet offcuts, backs up the claim of one-old-giffer-owner nicely.Those 220s shift nicely too, not RS-Rudeboy quick but certainly enough for a few chuckles at the traffic light grand prix.