Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

Well I did have a dabble, but only up to what I could afford to pay right now, no point nudging it up any higher just to be an arse, or getting into a bid-war Of course once Wuvs gets bored of it I'm sure I could give it a home (and hopefully by then I'll have (a)less random tat and (B) a job!)

Of course once Wuvs gets bored of it I'm sure I could give it a home

Well you're first in the queue, but you might have a bit of a wait. This is probably one I'll end up keeping as long as it keeps passing MoT's. Let's face it, I'm unlikely to find another RHD tax exempt 6, so this one's going to stay until I'm thoroughly fed up with the R6 experience...

What about this for messin' up sum headz?

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.fr/Ford-Taunus-1300-Break-de-1973_W0QQitemZ290185926307

Taunus wagon. Looks like it has about 176kg of wag in the panels like.

Wowzer. 1300 Pinto FTW!!! I don't think there's enough pages left in my calendar to time that thing from 0-60. To be fair to it though it's quite reasonably priced by Frog standards, even if it is 50% Isopon. And yes, the combination of MkIII-esque front end with MkIV style rear would confuzzle a few classic Ford types over here.

I BOUGHT THIS LAST WEEK ON EBAY FOR 250, TOWED IT UP TO SCOTLAND WHERE I LIVE AND FOUND IT NEEDED MORE WELDING THAN I KNOW HOW TO DO. IN FOR A PENNY AND ALL THAT THOUGH SO I HAVE DOUBLED THE PRICE AND STUCK IT BACK ON THE BAY LIKE A TARD. I DO NOT REALISE THAT BEING NOW SO MUCH CLOSER TO THE NORTH POLE AND DESCRIBED AS HAVING SERIOUS RUST PROBLEMS, IT MIGHT BE LESS APPEALING TO BIDDERS, AND AM CONFIDENT OF RECOVERING ALL MY EXPENSES PLUS ENOUGH FOR A FEW CANS OF TENNENTS TO DRINK IN THE PARK. GOOD LUCK!

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1979-CHRYSLER-2-LITRE-AUTO-RED_W0QQitemZ230196733799

Wazza who came to the J-tin meet had a brown Sapporo just like that but in near-perfect condition. It was absolutely fantastic!Wonder what price it'll go for.....