Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MERCEDES-190D-DIE ... 0510412833I would love a go on this, it's the brownest one I've seen and has a 5-pot diesel and manual box. Desirable. The original orange indicators and hubcaps would have to be reinstated though.The seller says GR8 4 EXPORT, is there much demand for 190s in Africa?

Mileage not declared - its been to the moon and back.

Alright love, fancy an Indian? Chinese then? Fish and chips? Just a drink then? Quick drink? Share a can of pop? Well, can we just talk for a bit? Just a minute? No? Please? I'm begging you. Could I just stand near you for a bit then? Come on, please. Please! PLEASE!

In conclusion, basic Avengers look ace, I would love one.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Wow that's nice, at 'shite' money too. 8)

Yowza, these cars are on my want list, I dont ever recall seeing a saloon one even in Aberfeldy, where the estates were rife.

Saloon versions of the first legacy are also bloody rare come to think of it.

If id had the money id have been right on this, seeing as i am hopefully getting a garage within the next few weeks.......

Yowza, these cars are on my want list, I dont ever recall seeing a saloon one even in Aberfeldy, where the estates were rife.Saloon versions of the first legacy are also bloody rare come to think of it.If id had the money id have been right on this, seeing as i am hopefully getting a garage within the next few weeks.......

Th art teacher who came to my primary school(Perthshire again) had a metallic blue L series saloon (4wd drive as well) and the hunting estate my sister lives on managed to destroy a turbo estate.

There was a Subaru dealer in Aberfeldy called King&Sons, which is why there are (or were) a lot of subarus round there, theres still one on Perths Motor Mile if im correct?The amount of rare Subarus that once lived there is slightly annoying to say the least, i wish id had foresight, my gran was the owner of a L series 3 door hatchback (the SRX?) for the best part of 15 years, and im pretty sure they are megarare now.

There was a Subaru dealer in Aberfeldy called King&Sons, which is why there are (or were) a lot of subarus round there, theres still one on Perths Motor Mile if im correct?The amount of rare Subarus that once lived there is slightly annoying to say the least, i wish id had foresight, my gran was the owner of a L series 3 door hatchback (the SRX?) for the best part of 15 years, and im pretty sure they are megarare now.

Subarus have always been popular up here, at one point in the 80s nearly 75% of Subarus UK sales were up here.And yes, there is still a dealer in Perth, but then almost every other manufacturer is represented on the Dunkeld Road so I don't why you'd question it.

Subarus have always been popular up here, at one point in the 80s nearly 75% of Subarus UK sales were up here.And yes, there is still a dealer in Perth, but then almost every other manufacturer is represented on the Dunkeld Road so I don't why you'd question it.
Aha its only because i havent been there for a while now, and with the recession a few dealers round here including subaru have now closed down thats all!Both of our old Subarus were bought in Scotland.

Aha its only because i havent been there for a while now, and with the recession a few dealers round here including subaru have now closed down thats all!Both of our old Subarus were bought in Scotland.

Touching wood here but Aberdeen has an oil related economy, Perthshire's farming and tourism based so neither has seen a massive effect of the banking crisis. Edinburgh has a financial economic base (anybody heard of RBS) but the parliment and all manner of civil service spendathons are gong some way to help prevent meltdown.

I love the insight we get into the seller's life here. They grabbed the old tax discs out of the glovebox, gave the dash a quick rub-over with a grubby rag, then sat in the kitchen chain-smoking and eating Roses (really should've saved them for Christmas) while sorting through the documents.

Posted Image