Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

Its been rebuilt twice, and has looked completely different every time.The first version of it is featured in a book i have.It was lighter in colour and had single headlamps, and looked like a 50s american custom, think 'Grease Lightening'Its been around for aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggges now, looks bloody nice.Wonder what happened to Saunders six wheeled CX..........

While I respect Mr Saunders, I think that Amazon is fucking awful.Amazons don't have the width to carry off this 'Kustom' bollocks that everyone thinks they can. They're not a bloody '53 Mercury and I wish people would realise that.They don't have a V8, so they don't sound right.Also, a lot of how a modded car looks and appears to me is actually down to the surrounding environment. You might be able to wing that in Long Beach, but in a car park in Putney when it's pissing down? Fuck off.Perhaps it's just because I was born after this hot rod craze died down, but I really don't get it. I didn't get maxxing either, and I think most originality purists are boring shits.I'll go and get me 99 Flake and top it off with some MISERY, grrrrrrrr.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GINETTA-G26_W0QQitemZ330365448089

This one's pretty gruesome in white. Even though it's all the fashion now because of ipods it still reminds me of when Bonnie Tyler drove an all-white Golf cabrio in 1988 :roll: It's even got one of those popup sunroofs. Just what a homebuilt car needs is another hole in the roof

Posted Image

Interior looks smartly done by component car standards and I still like them.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GINETTA-G26_W0QQitemZ330365448089

This one's pretty gruesome in white. Even though it's all the fashion now because of ipods it still reminds me of when Bonnie Tyler drove an all-white Golf cabrio in 1988 :roll: It's even got one of those popup sunroofs. Just what a homebuilt car needs is another hole in the roof

Posted Image

Interior looks smartly done by component car standards and I still like them.

Are they designed around Mk2 Fezza doors and glass?

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ford-fiesta-mk1-spares-or-repair-1979-project-track-car_W0QQitemZ310172185185

This car was to be an easy to do project for me as i am not mechanically minded, so much so, that just changing the plugs was a challenge. However, i did change the plugs, and even went on to changing the points, condensor, rotor arm and cap. Now, it did run and drive lovley before i decided to do these things, as i drove it home when i bought it, but it seems not to want to start now, it seems to fire up but not start, i checked to see if petrol was comming out of what i think is the fuel pipe but non come out when i sucked it and the new plugs i put in are still dry.

Well you certainly can't call this guy a quitter. :lol::roll:

Those 1.4 Sport Fiesta are pretty rare now but man, did they rust badly.

My mother in law had an 87 E plate one in the early 90's when I was still in the motor trade and it needed new rear arches before it was 5/6 years old. Really badly rotten too, not just a few scabs.

What an abortion that kit car countach is:

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ford-fiesta-mk1-spares-or-repair-1979-project-track-car_W0QQitemZ310172185185

This car was to be an easy to do project for me as i am not mechanically minded, so much so, that just changing the plugs was a challenge. However, i did change the plugs, and even went on to changing the points, condensor, rotor arm and cap. Now, it did run and drive lovley before i decided to do these things, as i drove it home when i bought it, but it seems not to want to start now, it seems to fire up but not start, i checked to see if petrol was comming out of what i think is the fuel pipe but non come out when i sucked it and the new plugs i put in are still dry.

Poor sod.I can just imagine his face when he had his "I don't know what the hell I've got myself in for" moment.

Bless.

Well you certainly can't call this guy a quitter. :lol::roll:

Posted Image

Renault 25 Monaco with shagged H/G, Shame, i used to have a bit of a thing for these, Especially with all the leather and centre controls 8)

Posted Image

Former Cliff Richard owned Capri 2.8i, I never knew he had such class, So why is he still single after owning this pussy magnetic?.

With (from) near FIAT 1100B 1936 yer . In (to) state (condition) as on photos, not complete, lack of documentation,CARS to bring the POLISH.to that auction only fiat 110b 1936 yer .mor car is fiat multpila 1958 non documentation on like photo export from polish .Adler Trumpf -cabriolet 1936 yer engine 1645

Represents until vend exceptionally productive motor-car strict goodly working space Na welfare not was therein consumption much clog , whamajorities collector worry monster either door retained sie on goods fourscourse clock and lewt pieces to come to the fore suspensions , roof total. MERCEDES kubus 1960 yer

possesses Mercedesa kubusa ex r , domicile years educed him ex woodsheds where is not she wizulanie consumption as well co one can tell that to photo pigeons him fixed only engine repairing long ago whereas I am sorry somebody not wherefore comb pieces motor is not on . agent too vests sie until capital clining as well truck vapors ,has downtime as well barretry with when restoration autarky goods gain or render yourselves leisure me thereupon I have got no time as well stock until autark documentation is eveylebo

. MERCEDES 170S 1952 YER on cheapened until renovation It CONCERNS THIS AUCTION ONLY FIAT 110B 1936 YER

BIDS INYCH AUT POWDER PARCHES TO E MAIL kasia-w5@wp.pl and it interests car

send my ofers the car E-mail on all bede return thanks cost export plus 400 paunds for 1 car

Anyone got a spare small, yellow, leech-like fish? :shock::shock::shock:

Posted Image

I can't remember seening a Corolla this shape before, Quite a tidy thing though.

It's a KE20, must be quite a rare shape. Street Machine built one in the late 90's and fitted it with an engine from an AE86 when AE86's were £100 scrappers! It also got the AE86 struts and mk1 Celica LSD. All bolted straight in. It was a utter hoot to drive. I owned it for a few years. I believe it went to Ireland...

Eh? The man from delmonti he say what??.What on earth is he meaning?Is he selling them as restoration projects.He canny be seriouse surley?

Pretty sure that's the quality of a freebie on-line Polish to English translator programme. I had some Chinese to English versions on trial last year, and this is very similar.

Eh? The man from delmonti he say what??.What on earth is he meaning?Is he selling them as restoration projects.He canny be seriouse surley?

Pretty sure that's the quality of a freebie on-line Polish to English translator programme. I had some Chinese to English versions on trial last year, and this is very similar.
I would be curious to know what Polish word translates to "whamajorities" though. I'm pretty sure Michael Jackson had a second cousin once removed called JerMajorities, but I can't get any closer than that. :?