Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

Has anyone got Joncedric's phone number or can reach him? Have some info on Morris wedge that might help him. If anyone has his cpntact details I'll pm you my number to pass on to him if needed. Cheers.

Nice job 8) but not sure how it can be tax exempt using the totting up rules. By my calculations this at best makes 2 points of the 8 required. :?

gets on my tets when this sort of stuff is advertised as tax free

Chassis, axles, engine are all from a 90's Range Rover probably and if he trashed a tax free RR to make this then he needs a kicking. The only bit of the Series iia is the modded body (nil points) and a 11a gearbox (2 points).

Hybred series 11a my arse more like a modded Range Rover. :wink:

I pity the poor bastard that buys this for top money, finds it needs an SVA before a nasty q plate is slapped on it's arse and tax exempt status dissapears along with the s2 and rr identies. :x

^ lol'd at that!

But what have these eBay cnuts been fiddling with now?

Anyone else getting this? This am, my inbox was brimfull of promises, eg

10128 new "Mitsubishi Tredia" items are now available on eBay!

Screenshot:

Posted Image

It's a good job I can hold my load.

However, this random selection of wank did throw up FAIL OF THE DAY

Posted Image :roll:

"HERE AT SMC WE ARE OFFERING ANYONE THE CHANCE TO ESTABLISH OR RE ESTABLISH A CREDIT RATEING WITH OURSELVES SO IF YOUVE NEVER HAD CREDIT NOT ON THE ELECTURAL ROLL OR JUST SIMPLY HAVE 27 CCJS WE WANT TO GET YOU ON THE ROAD AND KEEP YOU THERE"Brill!

The bloke selling the Morris wedge wants £375 for it complete if anyon'es interested.Obviously I don't know what it's like 'in the flesh' but if it's reasonable I'd say that was pretty good money for such a rare car.