Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

I see this Cortina about a lot at the car shows i go to, He's had to up for £2000 but it seems the starting price is £1500.

If I bought that, I'd have to spend close to £1500 getting it repainted and removing the damage that fucking awful body kit will be hiding.Capris, Cortinas and Granadas. I have never ever seen one that was improved with a body kit. When the revolution comes, and I'm in control of the world, Richard Grant will be in deep, deep shit.(Not the bloke from Withnail and I)

I see this Cortina about a lot at the car shows i go to, He's had to up for £2000 but it seems the starting price is £1500.

If I bought that, I'd have to spend close to £1500 getting it repainted and removing the damage that fucking awful body kit will be hiding.Capris, Cortinas and Granadas. I have never ever seen one that was improved with a body kit. When the revolution comes, and I'm in control of the world, Richard Grant will be in deep, deep shit.(Not the bloke from Withnail and I)
It's a period kit, I had one on my Cortina Mk4 back in the mid 80's. Mine just fell off :lol:

All we want is life beyond ........................

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... SS:GB:1123

The THUNDERDOME ...............

Posted Image

Fuck me, that's comically bad. It's the kind of heap of shit some right on vegetable hugger would use to protest against one inch of tarmac encroaching on the green belt in Oxfordshire or somewhere.

Still, I'd like to see what happens when that motorbike exhaust gets too hot and touches the side.

*Edit: it would appear the owner is called Rufus. Anyone taking bets on him not being white and middle aged with manky dreadlocks?

All we want is life beyond ........................

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... SS:GB:1123

The THUNDERDOME ...............

Posted Image

Fuck me, that's comically bad. It's the kind of heap of shit some right on vegetable hugger would use to protest against one inch of tarmac encroaching on the green belt in Oxfordshire or somewhere.

Still, I'd like to see what happens when that motorbike exhaust gets too hot and touches the side.

*Edit: it would appear the owner is called Rufus. Anyone taking bets on him not being white and middle aged with manky dreadlocks?

OWW...............speaking as a white vegatable hugger......the van is cool, but not for me :lol:

I'm with trigger on this one - it is cool, in the same way that canal boats are cool. Not quite as cool as an Airstream though - not least because I suspect that spot where it's parked is the only one in the whole of the UK where someone hasn't immediately popped up demanding that it be moved!

Price: 6 000: - Year: 1980 or older Location: Gullspång Mileage: 0-499 Transmission: Manual Fuel: Petrol Our hippie bus that has any literary and there, it was perhaps evident in Borlänge in the summer of peace and love festival, but, but. it is a Ford Transit model year 1975 has become a mobile home sometime in the 80s. interior is pink / red table 4 captain chairs in front, in back, we have 2 sofas with large storage areas. there is also a överslaf where you can sleep 2 pcs if you want crowd, the ultimate party wagon ie. It sits a 4 speed box with overdrive, (like not connected). is very good o cheaply. Only 1 liter per mil. it is not inspected, it is fully executable (run many mil me in the summer) but there is no more stuff to do it. adjust the brakes all round, has not kept pace with this. it is now mothballed. Sale of 6000 (or bid on the spot) (last price buddy can call me) (TV4 can of course call me about the thousand of e fun) (ring-o howled if you thousand of e fun) or bytes to v8 van, transit, caprice, truck, v8, mass fucking beer, pickup, 4x4, usa-car, custom, Opel Kapitän, HGV, or something other fun. came up with anything current proposal we will see if the e interesting! (most interesting is a transit cabinet model around 70 century) Had a good / Flower Power :lol: Thats from an internet translater