Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

Google for a Zastava 50.8n =

Posted Image

Yers, it's deffo one of those.

So why the chuff is there a RHD one wearing Ford badges?

Oh, and check out the location of that pic!!!!!!

You'll hate me for not getting pics, but there's one in Wolverhampton near where the Bond was stashed. Bright orange and Iveco badging. I'd never seen one before but yet again, I am SPOTZ FAIL.

I was hoping it'd end up barn-bound to be honest, means it'll be hoarded away safely instead of going through various dubious owners until it ends up being ratlooked to death.What days specifically are you going away? I was planning on stealing the 929 hardtop whilst you're gone.

Some victim of crime you are! I expect it all taxed/tested for when I rob it. Plus it wouldn't hurt to give it a good valet and service.

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1983-MORRIS-440-I ... 0455183609

If you haven't sorted your summer holidays, go the autoshite way.

Worth bearing in mind if you have a partner who will object

I actually camped out in it last night and it is surprisingly comfortable for 1 person.

Seller seems to have no concept of paragraphs! Also give in too easy, which says to me 'excuse'

I brought it a couple of weeks ago for a trip to the west country however upon driving it home I realised that there was no way I could drive it that far. Now don't worry it's not because of any fault with the van it's just I can't get comfortable driving it. The seats are special and they are a bit too high for me my legs seem to be right up under the steering wheel. I am 6 foot and the leg room just isn't enough. I used to drive marina vans no problem so I would say that with an ordinary van seat in it I would be ok

:roll: So put a van seat in it!!!

I am 6 foot and the leg room just isn't enough.

Lack of 'aft' movement in the drivers seat is probably what makes it undrivable for the lanky bugger. Look how the bespoke furniture interferes with the rearward movement of the pilots chair.

Posted Image

surprisingly comfortable for 1 person

Let's face it though, that's probably all it's ever gonna be. "Hey baby, fancy night on gold dralon 'neath PVC and glassfibre?" "Nah fanks"

Lack of 'aft' movement in the drivers seat is probably what makes it undrivable for the lanky bugger. Look how the bespoke furniture interferes with the rearward movement of the pilots chair.

Posted Image

Let's face it though, that's probably all it's ever gonna be. "Hey baby, fancy night on gold dralon 'neath PVC and glassfibre?" "Nah fanks"
has anyone else noticed the size of the passenger seat vs the size of the driver's seat?

could we have found the camper van belonging to Mr & Mrs Jack Spratt?

we should be told!

o-o-o-o mememememememe...I want that Maxi what a cracker but too much dosh - Maxis seem to have really found their value in the last few months - haven't seen any minters going for bargain basement prices recently - there were a few last year. the ultimate practical retro ride I guess.

that chevett driver thinks he's got a bently htere - ok it's a nice example but £2.5k starting price...in his dreams

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1990-HONDA-CIVIC- ... 0325845393

GR8 4 BLUE RINSERS - I bet it's actually a really nice thing to drive with its twin carbs and peerless Honda slushbox

I would dearly love another one of these as they are indeed a wonderful little car. Everything electric, lovely interior and not too big. Strange Honda perseverance with twin carbs and manual choke too.

But (and this is a big but) I wouldn't touch a Grannymatic with a barge pole - the one I had nearly bankrupted me :roll::(

Posted Image

1990 SEAT Marbella Black

Nowadays they drive a car at 80 miles an hour

Posted Image

1978 Lada 1200

Years ago there wasn't all that traffic - so much power

Posted Image

1979 Honda Accord Executive Automatic

There must be some improvement anyway

Posted Image

1988 Fiat Croma 2.0 CHT

It's a different world

Posted Image

1986 Ford Granada 1.8 GL

It's a different world

Posted Image

1988 Vauxhall Astra 1.3 S Merit Automatic

It's a different world today

I've just shipped a complete wreck of a Bijou over to my mate in Normandy,and left a'deposit'on another-at £1500,near Gaydon.Could be because the complete wreck was Bijou no1- and a tidy Bijou made 16,000 euros at auction over there-2 weeks back.I anticipate a surge in interest...

Posted Image

i did make an offer of £650 for this, had it auto-rejected though