Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

Stoterstangen90 what's in that picture of yours?

http://autoshite.commlm/forum/viewtopic.php?p=31128#31128
Oh that's what you were talking about! That picture wasn't visible then and infact it isn't visible again now - just an empty box with a small white square and red cross. When I right click 'show picture' nothing happens. When I asked earlier what the picture was, it was visible but it doesn't stay visible! :x

I can only assume he put "OWNED BY A DISABLED" to sort of forewarn without actually forewarning its new owner that he will not be able to tax this car at a Post Office. If that "GOOD TAX MARCH" disc says nil and disabled on it its useless, and the new owner will get pulled.£900 start isnt likely to attract much interest, you really have to find your man for a 4-dr 400 with a big engine, not bad pitch fodder as they rarely suffer the dreaded head gasket failure but you need to be patient to get good money.

THE CAR WAS LAST OWNED BY A DISABLED

:lol::lol: These fuggin disableds!!!
Maybe it was owned by THE "Help the disableds" man. Anyone who has ever travelled on the tube will have encountered him. Sits on a stool, rattling a Chazza tin for literally 12 hours at a time. Chanting his mantra "Help the disableds, help the disableds please" literally non-stop. I don't know if he's charmingly dedicated or so downright annoying he should be punched in the teeth.

Optimistic pricing there! They will have got that off an auction for about £200-500, old Kei-cars are particularly cheap (especially non-sports ones). I have seen one for sale in the UK at some point, but I would be surprised if there's more than 5 in the country.Seems that with the super low pricing of old Kei-cars, more unusual stuff is finding its way across the seas. The last 3 months has seen an insane increase in the amount of Daihatsu Midget IIs for sale, you used to see maybe 3-4 a year, now there's about half a dozen on eBay at any one time! Very odd.