Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

Edit: Yours doesn't appear to have been driven by 19yr old French au-pairs either.

DING DONG!

"Spottedlaurel seat sniffing: £0.25 a go"

ZOMG - I mean I did actually think that but no way was I going to type it withoit sounding like a spastic mentalist

Posted Image

Edit: Yours doesn't appear to have been driven by 19yr old French au-pairs either.

DING DONG!

"Spottedlaurel seat sniffing: £0.25 a go"

ZOMG - I mean I did actually think that but no way was I going to type it withoit sounding like a spastic mentalist

Is it wrong to say i was thinking the same thing when i read that, I'm turning into a sex pest in my old age... :oops::P

That zany duo reminds me of that episode of Only Fools and Horses! You know the one! (That quite sad one where they went to grandad's funeral)

Posted Image

"Anyone for a Wetherspoons?" "Yes, we'll all have some cider! And-and-and we'll all go dressed up all crazy!!" "What, like go dressed as we are now?!" "Yes, oh, it's going to be mad!" "And we can stay out all night!" "Whoa there, I've got work in the morning" "Actually yes me too" "It's getting rather late isn't it" "Yes best get home really" "Alright, I'll ring mum, she can pick us up" "What about the cars?" "Sod em"

"Oh Hi, nice car, can I buy the massive pair of red underpants on ur washin line, would look gr8 when I dress up as Superman on banger rallies"

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1982-MK3-FORD-ESC ... 0333497892

Hope whoever buys this leaves it standard, not lowering it, fitting a roofrack full of shit and generally making it look toss.

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1982-VOLKSWAGEN-G ... 0319158398

I was going to say "what a shitter" but then... the eBay listing description is one of the more honest and detailed I've seen in a while, and the car looks to be a cracker under all that Batman stuff.

"Anyone for a Wetherspoons?" "Yes, we'll all have some cider! And-and-and we'll all go dressed up all crazy!!" "What, like go dressed as we are now?!" "Yes, oh, it's going to be mad!" "And we can stay out all night!" "Whoa there, I've got work in the morning" "Actually yes me too" "It's getting rather late isn't it" "Yes best get home really" "Alright, I'll ring mum, she can pick us up" "What about the cars?" "Sod em"

What makes that even funnier is that a few years back i was in Clacton (I got lost... :oops: ) and was having a drink with a mate in the Wetherspoons on the waterfront watching all these guys in there dress as superheros when batman and superman had a full on punch up and batman threw superman threw the pub window.Superman didn't fly very far, only into the back of an ambulance while we slipped of out quickly through the back door.

What makes that even funnier is that a few years back i was in Clacton (I got lost... :oops: ) and was having a drink with a mate in the Wetherspoons on the waterfront watching all these guys in there dress as superheros when batman and superman had a full on punch up and batman threw superman threw the pub window.

Was the first thing you noticed loads of brightly coloured noise bubbles exclaiming "BAM!", "POW!" etc etc ??

Of all of Pog's selection that silver Golf estate is by far the worst. It's not even half arsed. There is nothing even remotely rat about it let alone rod. Appauling quantity of lazyness but desperately wanting to fit in and join the party somehow without actually doing anything of any merit.[/rant]

Of all of Pog's selection that silver Golf estate is by far the worst. It's not even half arsed. There is nothing even remotely rat about it let alone rod. Appauling quantity of lazyness but desperately wanting to fit in and join the party somehow without actually doing anything of any merit.[/rant]

Sadly the way Bugjam, and Run to the Sun have gone these days...

Nothing wrong with Clacton. Excellent shite-spotting potential there. Ditto Jaywick, Frinton, Walton and the villages between them all.

Your quite right, Always old tat parked up around that area, Saw a beige Triumph Ccclaim for sale the other week then i was driving through Walton.