Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

I might be very tempted in that Subaru myself, so please make sure it gets posted on here or OJC should it resurface (my internet time is very limited and intermittent). It seems I will shortly have a need for something to tide me over, not entirely sure that fits the bill but with MoT until 2010 got to be worth a shot eh?

I'm sorely tempted by that, I'd love another one, but it's just too far to fetch it.

That got me looking for others though, and I found this beaut. Just like the one I used to own, but with the added shite bonus of round headlights, mmmm.

Beige Astra E 1200

Posted Image

The photos are absolutely cock mind, but them lights are ace.

Guest Kyle

I'm sorely tempted by that, I'd love another one, but it's just too far to fetch it.

That got me looking for others though, and I found this beaut. Just like the one I used to own, but with the added shite bonus of round headlights, mmmm.

Beige Astra E 1200

Posted Image

But looking at the bloke behind the wheel it looks like he's just nicked it :shock:

/\ An interesting old thing. Cosworth wheels a bit OTT given it's a 1.3?...

I’m very tempted by this V6 Camry saloon for use as a stopgap, due to an imminent move around of the fleet – sensible mileage, had a cambelt change, got enough MoT to tide me over until I can fund something more long term. Or maybe I’ll decide this is the car for me and put some money into it, I do love the feel of these and I imagine the 180bhp V6’s must really shift. Not being an estate should keep the price down to a sensible level – we have the Primera for carting duties so that’s not a requirement now.

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0346830580

Another V6 FWD barge, again decent ownership/history and low mileage. Don't get so many of the 3.0 ones, and it may be the rare beast that is a QX that wasn't pre-registered by Nissan GB!

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1999-NISSAN-MAXIM ... 0379480338

Looks like some old van in the showroom too. Anyone know this place in Uttoxeter?

I’m very tempted by this V6 Camry saloon for use as a stopgap, due to an imminent move around of the fleet

Ooh, makes me curious! Didn't you have a nice Bluebird (Vera), or am I confused again?

I’m very tempted by this V6 Camry saloon for use as a stopgap, due to an imminent move around of the fleet

Ooh, makes me curious! Didn't you have a nice Bluebird (Vera), or am I confused again?
Yup, had Bluebird which served me well as a daily/winter car after Camry was sold to Wuvvum. It then seemed surplus to requirements when I bought the Primera so I moved it on, plus the small amount of cash it raised came in handy with lots of house refurbishment expenses.Now, father-in-law is in need of a reliable car after the Yaris he leases through our Motability scheme gets returned, and we’ve persuaded him that paying nearly £50 a week for something he does 5-6k a year in is kind of silly so we’re letting him have Mrs SL’s Carina E, she’ll use the Primera, and in turn it gives me an excuse to get something ‘new’ (don’t want to rely on just the Laurel for too long).I’d like to be able to treat myself if I can save a few pennies (Skyline R32 4dr, Laurel C33 hardtop or Stagea), but in the meantime I’ll go for whatever turns up and fits my usual criteria.

Still got it, sat in the corner of the dungeon unloved, still want it?

Yeah! Did you fix the pump?
Well I bought the pump and the hub cap and as sure as eggs is eggs the heads of the bolts sheared and I got a bit bored, it doesn't loose much though....might get around to sorting it out eventually because it really is a smasher and I need the space now!

Beige Astra E 1200

Posted Image

But looking at the bloke behind the wheel it looks like he's just nicked it :shock:
Yeah, looks like he should be sat in a little red corvette! :lol:

I’d like to be able to treat myself if I can save a few pennies (Skyline R32 4dr, Laurel C33 hardtop or Stagea), but in the meantime I’ll go for whatever turns up and fits my usual criteria.

Ah, like so. Cheers!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Pricey. But DO WANT.

Posted Image

That slightly biffed Magnum off the telly [again]

Posted Image

Moar DO WANT. Alot. Please stop me.

Posted Image

This Minor is well near me, probably t'right an all, but this owd boy has some very funny ideas re. prices, don't think he sells much TBH.

The black Chrysler is the one that's rather curiously also advertised in a local shop window. Wasn't the verdict it'd been on eBay before, didn't make anywhere near the price they're asking...Think that Cavalier is the one I saw in standard condition in St Neots a couple or so years ago. Was for sale at about £600 or so IIRC.

Yeah, I thin kthe Cav is the same one, but with the addition of XE engine it makes it alot more interesting. I don't think it's worth the asking, what with the crispy looking rear arch & lack of heater plumbing, so I've made a not-too-derisory offer....