Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

Wow, it's a 1.5 ^There are a few of these saloons knocking around here in Chiang Mai. They look so frumpy. They have just about the crappiest "box-stuck-on-the-back-of-a-well-proportioned-hatch-to-make-a-nice-little-saloon" style to them. Top shite, sir.The current Honda City (small saloon) here was designed as a saloon, but just looks so wrong. I'll have to get some pics on my thread so you can all laugh at it's cockroach-like proportions! :)

Wow. That Sud has got me nursing a semi. Why are all the good cars so fcuking far south?!?! :evil: That 604 is tempting though - nice and northerly, and sensibly priced at the mo. It's gone on my watch list. The 2000CS is lovely too, but I doubt his reserve is going to be cheap...

I've always rather liked these.

Posted Image

This looks like one of the better ones, too, and the start bid is about what you'd get weighing it in at the minute. Tempting, tempting...

Do it! Or somebody do it then. Nigel?

Yes I've got the Matchbox Avis model of it, & a Jelly Babies one somewhere, complete with oversized delivery geezer holding a trolly with giant crates. The only models available of the A Series.

Great to finally see a hatch version of that! It always seems to be the saloons that come up. It would be the other way around these days e.g. Ford Focus

That is super tasty & so so rare 8)

What the hell's going on here?http://offer.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dl ... 0163589066Looks like someone's having their auction royally shafted. Why?I was watching it in a half-arsed fashion, as it's a bit of a dog woof woof. Feeling strong love for these tourings at the mo, but canna find anything non-rusty or non-thrashed in a spec I want.

That BMW CS is a HUNNY.

I'd love to have a bash in one of those, bet they're delicious. Love the 'evil headmistress glasses' look of the lights on those early ones.

:D

I've always thought the design was inspired by the face of the water boatman...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Here's summat You don't see every day....

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1982-Toyota-Cress ... hotoChoice

....Very low (or very high....Depending where in the listing You look! :roll: ) mileage....Reckon it should get a good price? 8)

Also....Not Shite I know, but I WANT this car....

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1984-MERCEDES-280 ... dZViewItem

....Beautiful doesn't even begin to describe this car....It's just down the road, and the first £10-Grand of this week's lottery money is already ear-marked! :D

I reckon that particular generation of Cressida will fall into the same trap as the Galant and be extremely cool, but somehow a different sort of cool that means no one actually wants to buy it.

Hahahaha, someone needs to buy that forklift! I've always had a thing for forklifts and that is just about the coolest.The red Bluebird looks OK to me, door bottoms a bit flaky but seems like a fairly honest-looking car. Won't be amused if it sells for a really high price though.

Does something from an old watch list count?http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Lectric- ... 0164211264Not your everyday Renault

What was the Renault 5 normally called in the US as it makes no mention of it in the listing. Was it just Le Car, because that sounds a bit lame when compared to the grandiose names like Alliance & Medallion!Alliance was the R9 / 11, correct?and Medallion was the R21, yes?What was the R18 called, cos I know that had another name too?The Fuego stayed the same I think, just got a yank makeover.What other Renaults made it across the pond?