Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/merchant/googoobarabajaggle

Have a look at this yard

it this one of you lot

What's the light blue car at the back ?

Posted Image

I may be wrong but it looks very much like a 710 Violet by the wheelarch shape you can just see and where the wing meets the A-post :shock:

Either that or a 610/810 Bluebird. All rare in any case.

EDIT: Nope, I've had a look and it's none of them! :roll::lol:

Matt black rattle cans ready....

Posted Image

Lets be honest, thats what'll happen....

Yeah it will too. Should be a fucking law against feral numbskulls committing such acts of vandalism. :evil:
It's a Mk3 Polo not a Rolls Royce Silver Shadow ffs :roll:

:lol:

We were all young once, and some of us never grew up at all! I recall booting around in a matt black Fiat Panda without a clue as to how much of a prat I must have looked!

I agree, dont have a cow man! Its only a shit old Polo.
I've been watching the progress of a Polo like this as I pass it every day, it has gradually gone from a fairly clean looking red one into some bizzare red-oxide thing with strange stickers on it. Thing is, I've never been massively fond of those Polos so I just find it odd rather than offensive.

OO OO D reg! Campers are always a lot, you are buying a holiday not a van. That's why putting a fitted bed and a cupboard in the back of any old van puts about £800 on it!

That Metro is giving me a semi. Shame I cant fly to London from Blackpool any more.Fred - why is the D plate Transit so exciting - I have a similar plated on on my phone (all covered in those triangular stickers saying where they had been to. When the cable comes from Honk Gong i will upload it into the crypt....

Posted Image

Yeah it will too. Should be a fucking law against feral numbskulls committing such acts of vandalism. :evil:

We were all young once, and some of us never grew up at all! I recall booting around in a matt black Fiat Panda without a clue as to how much of a prat I must have looked!

Couldn't give a shit what it is. It's still fucking insane to ruin a perfectly good car by covering it in a shit layer of matt/satin black paint. It's not cool it just illustrates the actions of someone with a particularly vacuous cranium.

Posted Image

Couldn't give a shit what it is. It's still fucking insane to ruin a perfectly good car by covering it in a shit layer of matt/satin black paint. It's not cool it just illustrates the actions of someone with a particularly vacuous cranium.
Is it really worth getting that worked up over though? :roll:

Posted Image

Is this the biggest quote after quote so far? Starting to look like a spiders web... Oh yeah I agree about old classic getting matt balck treatment but not a Polo, Chill!

Posted Image

Is this the biggest quote after quote so far? Starting to look like a spiders web... Oh yeah I agree about old classic getting matt balck treatment but not a Polo, Chill!
Is now a good time to show this again? :lol:

Posted Image

Posted Image

I was debating with myself rattle can matt black-ing the bonnet of the Micra... Perhaps not then....

Guest Kyle
Perplexing that the seller isnt using the doctors photos though, and what they felt the need to change the plates to silver-on-black for I dont know. :roll:
Seems to be using the same text though. So, how many owners has this "Effectively one owner" car actually had?

Oh, I love the "period Radiomobile" radio :roll: