Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

Posted Image

Have never seen one this old, at least not for a while! Hopefully will carry on working, but can't imagine it will.

i recon it will carry on working, just not on this Continent :lol:

The pick up version of the mk2 hiace ran on for a few years longer than the van/minibus versions to 1985 i think.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TRIUMPH-TOLEDO-BL ... 0317497113

Posted Image

great pics :lol:

Posted Image

Foreign Import, apparently 39k on the clock, but ouchhhhhhh price. Nice colour.....

Whenever you see the word MINT, you just know subconsciously that the complete arsehole selling the vehicle has no concept of what MINT actually means :roll:

It's something that's like a red rag to a bull with me.... :evil:

Posted Image

Foreign Import, apparently 39k on the clock, but ouchhhhhhh price. Nice colour.....

Whenever you see the word MINT, you just know subconsciously that the complete arsehole selling the vehicle has no concept of what MINT actually means :roll:

It's something that's like a red rag to a bull with me.... :evil:

That certainly is very clean, but for mint I would want trims on the seat sides! Also it's got a van tank...... Also for commercial use a single wheel is about as desirable as a chocolate fire guard. This could only sell to an enthusiast, but the LHD bit would put off one in this country.

That having said, a mate's neighbour just sold his SWB Mk2 phase2 minibus for £1,500 and id didn't even have all the seats.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Get Picture Pack for only £10! Includes 12 photos, gallery and fake background with signpost.

Is that what the Doctor uses then? :twisted:
Those pictures looks 110% shit. Yuo've got to wonder why they feel the need to doctor the pictures of their own stock even if they seemingly leave the car bit alone. Why not just give an honest decent sized clear pic of the fucking car? Even if there are others in the background its gonna set less alarm bells ringing than a wanky MS paint effort like these.

Posted Image

22K Metro, No reserve and 9 months of test left, I really want this.

Those early Metros drive a lot better than the later ones - less bouncy and stick to the road better. Shame it's had replacement wings but no replacement pinstripe though.

How utterly brilliant is this?

Posted Image

I'd never heard of one of these before - the only Teilhol product I was familiar with was the Tangara, which was a kind of Pug-based small van thing. I really like the Citadine though - completely bonkers and typically '70s-pseudo-futuristic. Wouldn't want to have a crash in it mind.

Posted Image

I immediately dislike every pick up conversion, this is no exception, i cant imagine it would take much load on the rear to make the steering a bit off. But the pick up bed looks ridiculously bad, is that the bottom of it, or a tarp? I have no idea.

Posted Image

Severely sun scorched AEC with the ergo cab, i heard these like to rust alot? I can imagine this being a huge job.

That’s a great line-up of lorries, think all three feature in my Ladybird Commercial Vehicle books (one of which was last night’s bedtime reading for my son).

Posted Image

I immediately dislike every pick up conversion, this is no exception, i cant imagine it would take much load on the rear to make the steering a bit off. But the pick up bed looks ridiculously bad, is that the bottom of it, or a tarp? I have no idea.

How about this then:

Posted Image