Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

Yeah but...

original white car from new (not repainted)...seems mostly complete...

...so that kinda makes it worth it. :shock:

pre sale vehicle preperation [sic] and warranty cover fully included

What will the preparation entail? Sweeping up all the rust and putting it in the glove box?And a warranty??? :shock::shock:

another "give me 2 grand or I'm trading in my mint classic on the scrappage deal" muppet

http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C88577/#

Posted Image

Makes my blood boil :evil:

Cat C write off? Reading between the lines...

new wings and valance not that long ago the last keeper told me he had had a slight bump and because of the cars age the insurance said it was not an economical repair so he had it done professionally him self i had it inspected my self by vosa.[/qoute]

Either way email him and tell him to scrap it for the fiesta, fuck em.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ab-USED-1990-TOYO ... mobiles_UK?

Note: this car suffers with the usual problems these cars suffer from, such as worn seats, minor scuffs and knocks, 1980's Knight Rider styling, vandalism, blown-up knackered engine etc, and the usual related problems due to having being thrashed for 100,000 miles by a bunch of complete mental jobs, each one progressively more inept than the previous, without so much as a single oil top up.

:lol:

Posted Image

Posted Image

I doubt that ALL Vauxhalls will be Daewooooos though.

That'd be superb, Daewoo Toscas all over the place.

Posted Image

Maybe they'd reintroduce the Espero! I can dream.

I'm surprised you could buy a car without front headrests as late as 1988.
Anorak mode. The 2CV was still on sale, sans head restraints (except in Germany) in 1990. Reckon the Mini City did without them into the Nineties possibly? I've not got my anorak on for that 'fact.'

I'm surprised you could buy a car without front headrests as late as 1988.
More anorak - the 5 Campus was sold without front headrests until the 1989 model year.If that car's so bloody good, why are the rear arches so rusty? I've never seen one that bad. Still it's a bargain compared to the red '86 plate GTL up for £2500 or the 5 van up for £2000!