Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

This car started life as a WHITE NISSAN PRAIRIE in vgc it had a old lady owner from new

me and my mate then made it into the dumb and dumber dog car it took ages we used real fake fur to make the dog

Oh FFS couldn't have used some basket case could they? No, had to use a one owner from new minter!

This gets my OOOOF 8)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FORD-TRANSIT-MK-1 ... mobiles_UK?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

1 FORMER KEEPER. THE LAST OWNER SINCE 1981 46,000 ON THE CLOCK

It would get mine too if the vendor didn't want an extra £300 for the service history!

Where did he park his horse?

Err i could be way off here and probably am, but surely if you're the owner of a vehicle then you're legally entitled to ANY paperwork and history that goes with it. Maybe this berk wants reporting to ebay as he's effectively witholding documents belonging to the vehicle and BLACKMAILING the new owners?

I doubt there's any such legal entitlement. It would be a shame for a history file to get chucked away because of such a tight fisted munchkin though. If the next owner doesn't pay the ransom its a worthless pile of random documents to everyone else on the planet, including the vendor. :roll:

Horse crap Owain, if he doesnt get his 300 quid he's perfectly entitled to throw 40 yrs of service history on the fire :lol:Just as long as he doesn't chuck the V5C and VIN plates on the fire as well :shock:I have to agree tho, shades of that sockcucker who sold the Isuzu coop to Mr Bickle.

Horse crap Owain, if he doesnt get his 300 quid he's perfectly entitled to throw 40 yrs of service history on the fire :lol:Just as long as he doesn't chuck the V5C and VIN plates on the fire as well :shock:I have to agree tho, shades of that sockcucker who sold the Isuzu coop to Mr Bickle.

Thought it would be horse crap Craig. Nevermind. Lets hope he gets a rubbish price for it then, as he sounds like a right ****. :lol:

This gets my OOOOF 8)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FORD-TRANSIT-MK-1 ... mobiles_UK?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

It would get mine too if the vendor didn't want an extra £300 for the service history!

Where did he park his horse?

Err i could be way off here and probably am, but surely if you're the owner of a vehicle then you're legally entitled to ANY paperwork and history that goes with it. Maybe this berk wants reporting to ebay as he's effectively witholding documents belonging to the vehicle and BLACKMAILING the new owners?
He's selling it as a van without the service history, i guess his logic is a van with a FSH is worth more than one without, so if he does locate the history he's asking more for the van. I wonder if you have the option not to buy the SH if he finds it! He's gonna look a bit daft stood there with the paperwork expectuing you to give him £300 for that... you can just say 'Err.....no thanks... just seems like appalling value, £300 for a handbook and some bills, i think i'll pass!' and drive off in the van! Also you can wap him across the face with a big hot throbbing purple NEG and theres nowt he can do about it, ha ha

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1989-AUSTIN-METRO-GS-AUTO-BLUE-Breaking-for-spares_W0QQitemZ270377467642

BREAKING FOR SPARES YOU ARE BIDDING FOR 1 WHEEL NUT

Excellent body work to good to go to scrap

Really would like the car go as one piece but going to break for spares (will have to be towed if it goes in one piece)

Can be repaired

Do not bid if you want car as one piece as said before this auction is for 1 wheel nut

make your mind up COCK

This gets my OOOOF 8)http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FORD-TRANSIT-MK-1 ... mobiles_UK?

It would get mine too if the vendor didn't want an extra £300 for the service history!Where did he park his horse?
Err i could be way off here and probably am, but surely if you're the owner of a vehicle then you're legally entitled to ANY paperwork and history that goes with it. Maybe this berk wants reporting to ebay as he's effectively withholding documents belonging to the vehicle and BLACKMAILING the new owners?
He's selling it as a van without the service history, i guess his logic is a van with a FSH is worth more than one without, so if he does locate the history he's asking more for the van. I wonder if you have the option not to buy the SH if he finds it! He's gonna look a bit daft stood there with the paperwork expecting you to give him £300 for that... you can just say 'Err.....no thanks... just seems like appalling value, £300 for a handbook and some bills, i think I'll pass!' and drive off in the van! Also you can wap him across the face with a big hot throbbing purple NEG and theres nowt he can do about it, ha ha
If I read the listing correctly - the seller has only just bought the van and he witheld £300 of the agreed price from the original vendor until the history turns up. When the paperwork turns up, he'll have to send £300 to the original owner, but wants you, the new owner, to pay it for him? Bloody cheek! I say leave him with his worthless paperwork and £300 down! I've come to feel that service history isn't all it's cracked up to be. My XM had loads when I bought it. None of it prevents the arse falling out of it due to rust. :)