Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

I challenge you to read this description and not feel depressed.

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/JAGUAR-XJ40-XJ6-3-2-SPORT-AUTO-RARE-COLOUR-NO-RESERVE_W0QQitemZ110371776517

It starts off badly and gets worse as you go through!

bodywork is in excellent order for its year. n/s/f wing is dented and o/s/f wheel arch is bubbled. there is some crazing to parts of the paintwork.

hmmmmmmm :?

I challenge you to read this description and not feel depressed.It starts off badly and gets worse as you go through!

That's utterly brilliant, I love how it starts off as a car that doesn't bode well and gradually becomes more bodged and unfinished.

i'm making this sound alot worse than it is.

No you're not!

the drivers seat caught fire when the floorpans were being welded by its previous owner

Now that's just comedy! If you had any doubt that the description revealed that this car is an absolute shed, dial in the fact that it's a patchwork quilt underneath as well for maximum riot value. Pub landlords run a mile!

I need therapy by Sherpa!That said I just checked the owd insurance, for me and my bud to 'go halfs' on that would cost over £700 a year, so they can get to fuck. (Though its probably not helped that I;ve got 2 speeding offences in last 5 years and that he's got a sting for an accident (smashing up MY range rover, cnut!) and is terminally unemployed, and neither of us have transferrable NCB)