Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

this is glorious!

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/INCREDIBLY-RARE-FIAT-1500L-IN-RHD-AN-ORIGINAL-GEM_W0QQitemZ270367273229

The only reason she was withdrawn from Ebay was that the interest was such that people were trying to enter into some kind of auction among themselves and I refused to go along with that

Oh yeah, sounds like a right disaster that!

HOLY SHIT

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Rolls-Royce-Silver-Ghost-Replicar-wedding-car-1910_W0QQitemZ170316901507

Cortina engine, Sherpa axles, wooden wheels, and a £20k buy it now!!! What a combo.

GR8 4 RLY SHIT GRETNA GREEN WEDING INNIT. "Oh that'ull look really classy with Charlene, Kylie, Chelsea and Tracey in their little bridesmaid dresses."

Q: How many people does it take to design a 1993 Pontiac Grand Am?A: Fourteen, and they're not allowed to see each others work. HA! HA! HA!Seriously, what a crock. An American attempt at a European-looking car?

Indeed.Theres one near my dad's work.Hideous piece of crap.

I know that Datsun 160J SSS, in fact it was me who found locally t in an old dears garage originally before it went down south to the fella who's selling it now. Needless to say, you'll need some Mr.Bo11ox style welding skillz to get it back on the road but KP710's are ultra ultra rare now it'd be worth doing. If anyone is seriously interested in it PM me for the low down.

Sweeeeeet Lord I like that. My missus must be grateful we don't live on the mainland else I'd be lightly dusting a warped dash quicker than you could say F*ck me is that a Rover 827 Si you've just bought?I have a 1980s mag with the 827 Vitesse on road test, basically they said at the time that you were better off buying the lesser model like the Si and just adding a few extras as the performance was on a par with the Vitesse.

I have a 1980s mag with the 827 Vitesse on road test, basically they said at the time that you were better off buying the lesser model like the Si and just adding a few extras as the performance was on a par with the Vitesse.

Rover 827 SLi TestRover 827 Vitesse TestAndRover 827 Sterling TestTo to feed your hungry a bit more! :wink: (you need to login to view them at full size)

SWMBO knows the owner of that!
Buy it, remove bits that state hairdressers leaving only Boys2Men, and then drive round Whitworth in Manc or Dickinson in Blackpool wearing only a vest - I bet you get some REAL attention then.

Didn't realise these were sold over here! :?http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Citroen-C25-High- ... 240%3A1318

Yup, they sold the pre-facelift one here too, though the Citroens are by far the rarest of the three versions.
Did they ever sell the Peugeot J5 over here? I've seen plenty of Ducatos and Talbot Expresses (the latter mostly as campers) and a few C25s, but never the Pug version.