Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

Some people dont love Transits..?

Really ??? that a shocking bit of news :shock::shock:
Honestly. I quite like them but my Gran think's they're wank.That Allegro is a bit of a machine. Quite a good description too. I keep on threatening to get an estate to my Mrs, saying that we could sleep in the back of it.. I dont think she is that tempted - although I'm yet to show her the Allegro.

Just a point about those Comic Relief stickers on cars, I'm not looking forward to getting cars with them still installed years later, baked onto the paint. At least the plastic noses which sat on the grille could be easily removed and hurled into a furnace.

I can confirm they are fridge magnets. I had to stop and retrieve one form a customers car on road test the other week. I felt a complete dick running about the grass verge trying to get it. I would normally have said "bollocks to it" but it was a returning complaint from a previous non-fix..........so I had to show willing!

Posted ImagePosted Image

1984 Morris Ital Van 440

I understand that the Number plate is worth something to the Guys from Essex (A127 ???)

Posted ImagePosted Image

1984 Vauxhall Cavalier SRi

Sounds like a fair bit of work for someone, nice though.

Posted ImagePosted Image

1977 Peugeot 104 GL

£250 BIN and it even has an 8-track! Lovely.

Posted ImagePosted Image

1983 Austin Mini 1000 City E

GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR MINI ENTHUSIAST WITH MINIMAL KNOWLEDGE

Posted Image

1989 Mercedes-Benz 200TE

Who you gonna call? (depends on the price per ton really)

The Ital van there is the one I bid on when inebriated. :oops:

And I thought the Cav SRi had been sold as it had disappeared from it's resting place about 100m from Pog Towerz, but clearly not - just been relocated a couple of hundred yards further away.

Anyway:

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VAUXHALL-CHEVETTE ... 0360638760

Lovely. Though most likely to get turned into some kind of half-arsed retro dr1ft slag.

Guest greenvanman

Haven't done this for a while so here goes...

Posted Image

Currently at £10.50

Posted Image

I had one of these when I was in 6th form, sprayed orange with a single seat - it's still in the back of the olds garage actually!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Not shite

Posted Image

Shit

Posted Image