Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

I had one of those consul capris... unfortunately mine was largely made out of papier mache. looked great though, the newspaper front end was damn convincing.With no hope of getting replacement panels i had to flog it... but i have to say, it was very useable.. quite nippy and nice to drive. Only problem is they all have a problem with the door latches, which means the doors like to fly open on corners.

hey theres some gold in this one.

Posted Image

God help us what a diabolical shitbox.

The for a 30 year old car is in very good condition

INCORRECT, ITS IN TERRIBLE CONDITION

I did it so I could have my child hood dream car is well as a family car. I have since brought a V12 Jaguar XJS

Oh aye, i guess you have fulfilled your dream now and its time to move on. Fair enough.

It is a non runner and has no engine in it

:?:lol:

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1982-MKII-Vauxhall-Cavelier-1600-Biege_W0QQitemZ290300338592

PLEASE BE AWARE THAT I AM SELLING THIS CAR ON BEHALF OF SOMEONE ELSE AND WILL TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY IF THE CAR IS NOT UPTO SCRATCH

Fair enough innnit.
If said wanker sells the car via his account then he's responsible, end of! eBay just seems full of buck-shifting retards these days.

You can see his point. If he has listed it for a friend without Internet access or without an ebay account then you are dealing with the seller not him. Really if you are serious about buying an ebay car you have to either go to see it or hope for the best. If in doubt don't bid!

You can see his point. If he has listed it for a friend without Internet access or without an ebay account then you are dealing with the seller not him. Really if you are serious about buying an ebay car you have to either go to see it or hope for the best. If in doubt don't bid!

As far as eBay are concerned, you list the car under your account then you are responsible for it. I wonder if anyone has actually read the T&Cs they accept when signing up with eBay/Paypal. It will be the eBay seller's feedback that takes the hit if all goes pear-shaped.

either that or he's trying to shirk the responsibility for the car or the tax man :wink: