Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

I frigging dare you. Take a test drive and remark repeatedly about how punchy the turbo engine is. Whilst being filmed for our pleasure of course.

I for one would literally laugh my arse off.

Posted Image

Posted Image

:lol:

I pointed out his 'error'. Seems he's now pulled the auction and will seek 'further' advice! :lol:

ACTUAL AMOUNT OF OWNERS IS 2

The car is ready to take and drive away, be not stupefied by the low start price, it’s perfect car!

I’m selling it due to relocation abroad, otherwise would keep it for myself for another long-long years. :lol:

Few relatively interesting things on Autotrader at the moment. Still have trouble getting the pics to work here. All of the listings do have pics though.

Talbot Horizon, 25k, £695 ono

1989 Prelude, MOT'd, £175

Renault 21 TI, special order - very positive sounding description £495

Renault 9 TURBO, £750 - Somebody get on it!

DATSUN SUNNY b11,1.5dx In beige, one for Hirst perhaps?

That Buick looks sodding ace, look at the front! It's like a Regal but more chintzy, suits me.

Posted Image

Shame about the wheels, I don't like them.

You get 12 free pics when selling a car on eBay. It would good if sellers would occasionally include a pic or two of the interior of the cars they're selling!

Check this ad, one of the longest ads i've seen for a long time!

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1990-PEUGEOT-205-gti-XS-RED-mi16-Goodwood-leather-VGC_W0QQitemZ110355000523

The car is originally a 205 xs which to all intents and purposes is identical to a 205 gti sharing most of the parts. That is really where the similarity to an xs stops as it is to all intents and purposes a Gti which a vastly improved interior and minor engine modifications

WTF does that lot mean?

The XS and the GTi are the same like, except for the fact that the engine, gearbox, suspension and brakes are all substantially different. I see this still has the XS engine.

It is in the 30s mpg (i.e. 30-40 mpg)

Thanks for clarifying what 'in the 30's' means