Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

That 'doctor spec' Neuclasse is awesome. I want it.Astra Celeb is nice too, my mate hippy ray had one years back and it was class.... he then had a Belmont SRI before smoking too much green and thinking VW's were best. I do rate the Astras highly though. Very nice cars 4 pooting about in.

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1986-CITROEN-BX-1 ... 0298872067

Shitest BX spec? I hope it gets saved!

I would if it were closer to home, deffo bin the "colour coded" trimz though. Un stressed diesel donk will go on 4-eva. There is a nice looking TZS petrol 1900 on the bay too - mmmm, GR8 for sub 20MPG running.

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1984-AUSTIN-MINI-1000-CITY-E-BROWN_W0QQitemZ110346654747

I STARTED A CONVERSION BY CHOPPOING THE ROOF OFF 3 YEARS AGO, BUT NEVER HAD ANY TIME TO DO MORE. IF YOU BUY IT YOU WILL NEED TO RECOMISSION THE ENGINE AND BRAKES, AND WELD THE CILLS TO STRENGTHEN THE CAR

Why did you not weld the cills before chopping the roof off I wonder. Could it be because you have 500g of 'Kraft Catering Spread' in the cavity inside your upper skull area.

Hey Bollox I saw a E-reg Malaga like that around the corner from me a few weeks back, was an absolute minter too. If it turns up again I might leave a note.As for the Alfa 90, I would seriously love one of those, only if it comes with the briefcase though.

the other prob is when i parted company few yrs ago my exgirlfriend at the time sheslashed the curtains and some of the seats i must of really upset her but done

I really don't understand women - If came home with this my wife would be so gratefull :lol:

I mean its a delux and everything!

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

1983 Ford Sierra 2.0 Ghia Automatic

I'd love to drive this in sales rep style: jacket in the window, samples in the boot, with a "drive time" cassette blaring out as I sit 5cm off the rear bumper of an new Audi A4 at 95mph aiming for the next Little Chef.

Posted ImagePosted Image

1983 Vauxhall Cavalier 1.6

Looks quite nice, pleasingly he has turned down £100 from the scrapman as he doesn't want it to be crushed. Nice work!

The car unfortunately has no engine as it has been removed for a Mini upgrade some time

ARGH!!!!
Ideal way to keep your car rustfree!Re early Allegros, what are they like (parts, maintenance, hydragas complications)? There's a RHD 1.1 HL for sale here, and I kinda like it... bit expensive though. Grmbl, can't link to pics...

I dare your to test that hypothesis!

I am not sure how to broach this one with the 'domestic management'. I mean I want it, and it -could- be quite useful, but I doubt she'd see it that way.

I bought this home, for a family holiday, she was coolish.... Kids though it was geater getting out the passenger door at school :oops: I bought a Grand Voyager instead :wink:

Posted Image