Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

Guest greenvanman

Missing my old camper and looking out the window dreaming of summer...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

...a summer with a welding torch in one hand and a wire brush in the other that is :)

I noticed that about the XM seller too :? Is it a way of saying it's a "trade sale", ie sold as seen? If so, that doesn't exactly inspire a load of confidence. Just out of interest, what is the procedure for registering a car from non-UK plates to British plates?

£695 on Autotrader....This too £295....DOMINIO NOT RALLY

I quite fancy a P100 pickup, that one's local to me too, sadly it loks like a bit of a shite heap.

The interior is impeccable! :wink: GR8 4 hotwirin'

Posted Image

I'd love to think if you press the electric window button, the winder on the door will spin around really fast.

FOR A FORD ZODIAC 3.0 V6. IT START'S AND DRIVE'S BUT THERE ARE NO BRAKE'S. LOT'S OF SPARES IE DOOR'S - CHROME. ECT. ECT. IF YOU WOULD LIKE ANY MORE PIC'S PLEASE JUST ASK. SELLING FOR A FREND. NO MESSING IF YOU WANT IT BID IF YOU DONT PLEASE DONT WASTE MY TIME. £50 DEPOSIT WITHIN 1HOUR OF AUCTION ENDING IF YOU CANNOT MEAT THIS REQUIRMENT PLEASE DONT BID !!!!!!!!Aargh.

2 out of three ain't bad!!Always disliked Horizons to be honest.Had 2 red Renno 4's a 845cc V plate and a A 1108 GTL. Great. Would have another one tomorrow (if I had ££ and space!)Mark one Astray - the celebrity too! Again, would have another mark 1 without any problem at all. Mine was terracotta....lush!!