Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

Allow me to provide everyone with their daily dose of WTF:

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Mitsubishi-Pajero-Junior-LEATHER-1100cc-AUTO-UNIQUE_W0QQitemZ180324082206

Its a very rare factory LIMITED EDITION version of the Pajero Junior 'Flying Pug' (yes as in dog, don't ask! oh those crazy Japanese!)

Truly a dog in more than one sense, if that really is a Mitsubishi factory job then no wonder they've slid into near-oblivion.

Seller's location is Devon - surely it must be legendary Soviet tat fancier Julian Nowill? (Originator of the Plymouth-Dakar rally - so you've got him to thank for organised charidee roadtrips populated by IT types in "hilarious" fur-covered Mk3 Astras etc).

That Davrian that I posted has been relisted

Davrian!

Posted Image

At the time I asked:-

WhereTF's the driveshafts?

Posted Image

So I asked again and got this reply...

There are driveshafts in the box of bits that I have, but they will need to be attached to the Ford Hubs

That's what you get for sticking an A series in the back, then...

Ya,chaps not much escapes you lot. My ideal is an 18 estate,turbo. Heading that way-slowly! Did they ever make one? Might have to do it myself-with a shagged fuego.As some of you will know- I need another car like an alcoholic needs a drink - but heh.Off to tell Smbo-and sit on the naughtly step.

Is it just me or do the door bottoms & wing look like they are stuffed with plod?

After playing around with the photo my very amateurishopinion is beware the major job on the front wing, and the bottom of the front door. Door shut lines are dead straight.RH side looks ok except for the roof/wing join just behind the rear door.