Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

Re the Princess with the V plate under the Seattle tag, I've seen a shagged old Mini with the orig UK plate under a NY one and also a 2CV with a French plate on one side and a NY one on the other (but no one would believe me as I had no camera). F knows why people do this as these are hardly high value cars, just cost more to import than they are worth.

Capri's don't seem to get loaded with 'scene tax' though

They are more and more of late. I passed a silver mk3 S for sale in Leven this eve... looked decent and solid enough but a bit frilly round the edges.. rusty front valance and arches. Nothing major... a car I'd say should be worth about a grand - 1500£3800 price in the window. Jeez!

Early Renault 5, could be a bargain for someone.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Renault-5-mk1-rac ... 0290813394

My new years resolution to buy no more motors this year is breached already :oops::lol:

It sounds pretty decent from the description the seller gave on the phone. Didn't fail it's test on any rot which is hopefully a good sign! I'll find out tomorrow anyway. Looks reasonably respectable...

Posted Image

HI I'M LOOKING FOR A CAR WITH A FACE LIKE A 50-yo DARTS PLAYERS GUT, HAVE YOU GOT OWT? IDEALLY NOT ROADWORTHY AND COSTING MORE THAN A GRAND.

Certainly sir step this way.

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=170291075428

Who was this eh :)

Q: Gorgeous car mate, if I had the money I would defo buy it.best car on ebay.

A: Thank you for your kind words, Happy new year.

Whilst it is a mean bit of kit why ohh why did they have to list it under; Make:

Leyland/ DAF

Probably me being a bit unreasonable but for something made in 1956 Leyald Daf would not have of been dreamed of by a very drunk member of the british truck building community!

m0rris